Who is your favorite James Bond? Also, what's your favorite Bond film?

Who is your favorite James Bond?

• Sean Connery

• George Lazenby

• Roger Moore

• Timothy Dalton

• Pierce Brosnan

• Daniel Craig

• David Niven

Results are only viewable after voting.
Can’t believe how many votes a Brosnon got. He was the worst imo. Man that movie he did with Halle Berry was the freakin worst

You have to remember that a lot of people on this board were probably at the exact right age to be appreciating and getting into Bond films at the time of Brosnan's ascendancy. The same way people who were teens in the 60s probably will always have an affinity for Connery over the others.

That said, I think Brosnan was a damn solid Bond. He just had two bad movies. And when you make four overall, two bad is a tough average. Doesn't mean he was bad though.

Die Another Day is crappy. Completely agree. Brosnan's worst. I remember when watching that one, once they revealed the gene therapy plot where the Korean character "became" the very British Toby Stephens...what can I say, in a series where I typically don't mind the inherent silliness in certain scenarios, I just couldn't help but find that plot element a bit too outlandish. It lost me there and the film only got clunkier as it went along.

I did like the Brosnan vs. Stephens fencing showdown though.

I was in charge of taping the Connery movies for my parents. Back in the day on city tv in Toronto when they had late great movies. I had to pause during the commercials to make sure they weren’t taped. Lotta pressure for a kid. So I didn’t appreciate the Connery films. I did like octopussy with Moore, so that is who I chose. Haven’t seen any after that.

He's a dandie, not a nancy.

Repping the foppish side of Bond.

Really comparing Bond films like this becomes very hard as well because dispite being the same franchise there really not attempting the same thing at all.

Skyfall and The Spy Who Loved Me are vastly different films.

Moonraker for early stuff
Spectre for later stuff

Back