Who is the most humble fighter ever?

Wonderboy, GSP and Fedor, all seem like great guys in real life who would never cause trouble outside of the cage

I've been giving these names since the time I joined this forum.

• Brian Stann
  • Nate Quarry
  • GSP
  • Couture
EDIT: I need to include Maia.

Imo it’s gsp, he is literally the Goat combat sports athlete yet maintains a humble friendly personality and is always trying to learn.

who do you think it is?
Conor McGregor

followed closely by

Tito “Cracked Skull” Ortiz

GSP is up there. His recent statement about how fighters of the present will always be better then fighters of the past, is telling of this.

I've been giving these names since the time I joined this forum.

• Brian Stann
  • Nate Quarry
  • GSP
  • Couture
EDIT: I need to include Maia.
Don’t forget Stipe “I proclaim MYSELF the baddest man on the planet on Instagram/Twitter” Miocic....

Wonder if that is still up?

<Prem974>

Lol, it's Conor McGregor. Humble in victory and defeat.

GSP is just a smere compared to the humbleness of Irish Tyson.

Imo it’s gsp, he is literally the Goat combat sports athlete yet maintains a humble friendly personality and is always trying to learn.

who do you think it is?

I wonder if you're a bigger GSP fanboy than I am a Usman Fanboy
thinking-face-facebook.png

My answer is Usman:

Why? Well, I made a thread about it in 2019. https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...-give-you-a-reason-why-you-should-be.4057559/

Usman said he prays for all his opponents well being before they step on the ring. Keep in mind this is the Colby postfight interview after Colby disrespected Kamaru's skills, culture, and disrepsected his father. Even Khabib broke after Conor's verbal onslaught (though in fairness Conor did shatter that bus window).

Besides Usman could have tormented Masvidal all he wanted after KOing him like that but he chose to dab him. Masvidal tormented Askren for years and had it coming.

Also Usman is so humble in this interview when he's asked when he realized he was the baddest man on the planet:

Attachments

• upload_2021-5-19_14-22-48.jpeg
    upload_2021-5-19_14-22-48.jpeg
    5.4 KB · Views: 2
Back