Who is the most humble fighter ever?

fred-ettish-blog-41.jpg

Fedor.

Can't get people saying GSP, his ego forced him into early retirement--he'd rather quit early than to not dominate every time.

Fedor by far. GSP has at least tried a bit of trash talk, Fedor has never done it.

Fedor.

Can't get people saying GSP, his ego forced him into early retirement--he'd rather quit early than to not dominate every time.
Lets flip the script.

GSP is the answer.

Can't get people saying Fedor. His ego forced him to continue to fight when he clearly no longer can take a punch.

Literally your reasoning for GSP having an ego is one of the most ridiculous things i have ever read on sherdog....quite the feat.

Yoel

he’s undefeated and rich yet never brags about the fake losses he has and the broads he slams that are half his age

Imo it’s gsp, he is literally the Goat combat sports athlete yet maintains a humble friendly personality and is always trying to learn.

who do you think it is?
GSP might be my pick -- for a guy that has accomplished so much, it is impressive how respectful he is to the accomplishments of others and doesn't even consider himself when acknowledged as the greatest to ever do it.

Others that come to mind are Fedor, Wonder Boy, Anderson Silva, Machida, Roxanne Modafferi, Robert Whitaker, and Neil Magny

Wonderboy saying he has no chance on the ground with Burns and that he's screwed if it goes there was a fat ass serving of humble pie.

gsp, honorable mention to maia.

Fedor struck me as kinda full of himself

Without knowing your age, it's hard to know if I should take your comment seriously or not. Hard work, ethics, respect, honor, integrity & morals are seen as negative traits these days by young people. Being a whiny crybaby who is full of himself is humble to tiktoking sjw's.

Without knowing your age, it's hard to know if I should take your comment seriously or not. Hard work, ethics, respect, honor, integrity & morals are seen as negative traits these days by young people. Being a whiny crybaby who is full of himself is humble to tiktoking sjw's.
It was a fat joke my guy

Back