Who is the most durable Lightweight? general consensus concluded that it is in fact Nathan Diaz!

McgreGOATsLeft

alone
@red
Reaction score
I would just like to hear all of you guy's thoughts on who the most durable 155er is in the UFC and why you chose who you chose.

image.jpeg

Here's a look at the top 13 in the 155 division to give you a general idea of who we are considering here.

The general consensus is that it is in fact Nathan Diaz who takes on Conor McGregor at UFC 202.

Last edited:
LanGOAT #Groovy

54e81e2207f397a0fb5a22884657f2c2_vice_670.jpg

Nate and Alvarez.

Alvarez had some fucking wars over in Bellator. Tough son of a bitch.

Alot of those guys can make a case. Eddie is durable and has been in some wars.
Nate sometimes looka like punches and kicks don't phase him
Rda took a beating from Eddie and didn't go down. Makes you wonder how hard does Jeremy Stephens hit if he was able to sleep rda.
Tony took an ass whooping from Lando for a round. And got dropped by Michael Johnson a few times in their fight

Nate or Tony.

Mexican chins > all

Nate or Tony.

Mexican chins > all
Tony? Dude, you're crazy. I mean I guess in the long run he did show his durability by surviving but he got dropped 3 times in 1 round and it's just hard for me to see him as the most durable 155er after that.

Lots of Diaz picks and I'm not going to disagree but what are you guys general thoughts on him getting stopped by Josh Thomson?
He got caught and leaned into that kick, that wouldve KOed a horse lol. McGregor rocked him too a couple times but his chin is amazing.

Diego has been fighting since I graduated high school.

Lots of Diaz picks and I'm not going to disagree but what are you guys general thoughts on him getting stopped by Josh Thomson?

It took a lot of hard shots to finally put him away throughout the fight,and even then he wasn't fully KO'd.
He's very durable going by his whole career.

Back