Who is the most durable Lightweight? general consensus concluded that it is in fact Nathan Diaz!

He just got finished with strikes buddeh, but interesting pick.

It doesn't erase all his previous fights though. All those wars for a decade caught up to him.

I'm %100 sure Diego is the most durable fighter in UFC history, even long after his prime he showed amazing durability.

Lots of Diaz picks and I'm not going to disagree but what are you guys general thoughts on him getting stopped by Josh Thomson?
Well he ate 3 fucking head kicks and still didn't get knocked out.

Uh, yeah but he still got finished by strikes.
Yes the ref stopped the fight. You asked thoughts on the finish. My thoughts are if you get kicked in the head flush 3 times followed by a flurry of punches and are able to stand up almost immediately after the fight is stopped, then you're pretty durable.

Yes the ref stopped the fight. You asked thoughts on the finish. My thoughts are if you get kicked in the head flush 3 times followed by a flurry of punches and are able to stand up almost immediately after the fight is stopped, then you're pretty durable.
Fair enough, I agree for the most part.

Never been finished at LW.
I'm just saying that the general consensus on Sherdog is that Nate is the most durable LW, we are also talking about present day.
BJ was scheduled to fight Cole Miller at FW at UFC 199.

Back