Who is the most beloved fighter on Sherdog?

Who is Sherdog's sweetheart?

Currently?
All time?
Khamzat-Facebook.jpg

Chimaev?

It's 100% not GSP- there are many fans who dislike him, including me.

It's Kazushi Sakuraba. He's 100% the most likable fighter of all time.

Is there a single fan who doesn't like Sakuraba?

It seems like Korean Zombie never gets hate anywhere I go. I’m his biggest hater just by pointing out Yair slept him.

Probably helps he's never been successful enough to knock into anyones existing biases.

Of championship level fighters I would say probably Shogun seems to get the least hate.

Conor McGregor by far. He makes rest of the roster look like amateurs in comparison.

Please fess up to having a fancy for trolling Sherdog..Please admit you get your rocks off trying to excite reactions from this forum. If so, nice, nice work. Nowhere near expert level troll, but I concede that you are above amateur level.
20% of the time that I read a post so fucking stupid that it makes me look over to see who could have possibly typed it, I look left and see your name.

Probably helps he's never been successful enough to knock into anyones existing biases.

Of championship level fighters I would say probably Shogun seems to get the least hate.
939D311C-F28C-44A8-84BA-C3A076D73A4F.jpeg People hate winners

Currently : Francis / Conor

All time : Fedor

Last edited:
Fedor.

Prepare to get dogpiled if you even imply prime Fedor wouldn't demolish every top heavyweight that ever lived 100/100 times.

If you are popular and a winning champion fans tend to clamor to you with the exception of maybe Mayweather where people were tuning in to see him lose. The number of beloved fans will always out weigh the hate in this regards.

GSP for sure.

Chuck Liddell is the most byfar.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back