Who is the most beloved fighter on Sherdog?

Currently: Khamzat

All time: GSP, Hunt

Ettish
Stott
Ebenezer Fontes Braga

Luke rockhold

Khabib

GSP

Gsp it seems

Dare not say a bad word about him

Conor McGregor by far. He makes rest of the roster look like amateurs in comparison.

Frankie Edgar.

Not as popular as some others, but pretty much universally beloved or at the very least respected.

Tyron Woodley.

GSP gets huge amounts of hate. All the top fighters (Jones, Fedor, GSP, Anderson) do.

The most loved fighter is someone like Hunt who's good but not a GOAT candidate.

The hate comes with the popularity, is normal

GSP still receives way more love compared to Jones or Fedor or Anderson

2j2ia69.gif

There can only be one

Tito-Ortiz.jpg

The hate comes with the popularity, is normal

GSP still receives way more love compared to Jones or Fedor or Anderson

A bit more according to the popularity polls, he gets about 35%, Fedor about 25%, Anderson and Jones about 10%.

Frankie Edgar.

Not as popular as some others, but pretty much universally beloved or at the very least respected.
There is no fighter I respect more than Edgar. It's unfortunate he's been forced to cut weight because all these other cowards keep cutting massive amounts of weight to gain an advantage on an ostensibly smaller opponent. Although its so rampant now that it is wash

Mousasi! Most overrated fighter, God it is annoying. You would think he was prime Anderson Silva
I don't understand why people think he's so great. He's very good but they make him out on here like he's God.

There is no fighter I respect more than Edgar. It's unfortunate he's been forced to cut weight because all these other cowards keep cutting massive amounts of weight to gain an advantage on an ostensibly smaller opponent. Although its so rampant now that it is wash
Yup!

Olympic Judoka and mixed martial artist Ali AbdulAziz.

Back