Who is the lightweight GOAT?

Who is the lightweight GOAT?

• Total voters
this topic happens so much, too much. lightweight is a shark tank of great fighters and fighting is a sport where you are going to lose and lose to guys who are perhaps not as good as you.

Right now I have it ranked in the exact same order the poll lists them: BJ, Frankie, then Benson. It's a shame that Eddie lost because with a few defenses under his belt his resume would have been untouchable.

Until i'm dead and gone i'll go to the grave saying he beat Frankie in the 1st fight.
That was the only time i can genuinely say i was hurt by a fighters fate. I felt the robbery with him!

BJ' in his prime is the greatest I've ever seen.

BJ

Gomi had a pretty impressive run though
Vitor Riberio did as well at one point

Still BJ... and that LW goat title is there for the taking but its almost impossible to defend 3x it seems.

Frankie technically defended it 3 times sort of (the draw), but not really, but then if you consider that he was robbed in the rematch against Benson.....

There's Lots to take into consideration when considering Frankies legacy at LW, but regardless it's impossible to deny that he's one of the most accomplished LW's in UFC history.

B.J. Penn is the greatest Lightweight i have ever seen, and i would also like to say Shinya Aoki deserves a mention.

Bendo. Penn is overrated, he fought in a weak era, hasn't beat anyone. Prime Penn wouldn't do shit against the lightweight division of today. People just like his personality, so they overrate him. Dude can't even get a win, he has double digit losses ffs

What the fuck happened to your name? We get melon colors now son?!
#MintyFresh , bro.

hqdefault.jpg

Rofl, Conor would KO BJ Pennis and all those absolute bums stiff all in the same night,

this topic happens so much, too much. lightweight is a shark tank of great fighters and fighting is a sport where you are going to lose and lose to guys who are perhaps not as good as you.

Exactly. There is no GOAT in any weight division...it's a retarded conversation..........

Still voted for BJ lol

Conor McGregor is. plain and simple. fook all the odda mudderfookers!
{<Mcgoat}

If Conor beats Khabib/Ferguson he will be the LW GOAT. If he beats Aldo again he's the FW GOAT. If he does both he's the All time GOAT.

For me it's obviously B.J. Penn. We are talking about the most dominant lightweight champion of all time.

He beat Gomi, destroyed Sherk, choked out Kenflo, dominated Diego (who was legit AF at the time), and ran through Joe Daddy like nothing.

You forgot the part where he lost to Edgar 3 times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back