Who is the Hulk Hogan of mma

hogan kinda saved wrestling like tito and chuck saving the ufc... back in old days if anything TITO is Hulkster of MMA..

Who was Bret Hart?
Imo, Randy Couture is the Bret Hart

Less about how they act or perform, more about how they fell out with their companies, screwjobs, etc

But... the Harts kind of align more with the Gracie family overall.

I was thinking about this the other day and I think prime Wanderlei Silva had that hulk hogan aura in pride and Japan during his win streak

Hulk Hogan is OBVIOUSLY Randy Couture and it isn't even close. The 2nd closest you could make it is Hendo.

Chuck Liddell is NOT Stone Cold lol, that’s a terrible comparison.
Chuck might actually be the Hulk Hogan of MMA, if not him than probably Conor.

I'd vote for this as #1 if someone wasn't already adamant about him being Stone Cold. SCSA being Chuck makes a lot of sense in a lot of ways.

Unfathomably popular and a massive beneficiary of privilege and behind-the-scenes politics? Conor.

You can make the argument, but Conor's featherweight run was as earned as they come. Derailed Dustin's featherweight career and dethroned Aldo's. Really no other way to slice it.

There hasn't been a Hulk Hogan of mma.

Closet thing is Coner to Flair

Anderson Silva is Shawn Michaels

Tito Ortiz is the rock

Chuck Lidell is Stone Cold

Gsp and Jon Jones are a split of John Cena

Conor McGregor is Zack Ryder

Can you send me some of your bud pls, seems like it's awesome!

The Rock - Jon Jones
Stone Cold - Volk
Hulk Hogan - Chuck Liddell
Andre the Giant - Bigfoot Silva
Ric Flair - Conor McGregor
C.M. Punk - Chael Sonnen
John Cena - Tito Ortiz
Shawn Michaels - Izzy Adesanya
Undertaker - Poatan
Brett Hart - GSP

Royce or Shamrock.

They're lucky Hogan didn't take up that offer to fight in Pride, because he would be the Hogan of Hogan of MMA.

Royce or Shamrock.

They're lucky Hogan didn't take up that offer to fight in Pride, because he would be the Hogan of Hogan of MMA.
They saw footage of Hogan slamming that 800 lb no good, stinkin giant in front of 93000, brother.

They knew he'd be too dangerous and wouldn't let him in, Jack!

Back