• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is the Greatest Villain of all time?

This fucker is one of the few that i legit hated.
Lawless%20-%20Guy.jpeg

^ I agree. Cell was definitely my favourite part of Dragon Ball Z as a kid. They made that last but I don't think at any point it ever got boring.

Keyser Soze from The Usual Suspects because he was ruthless as hell and could talk his was out of a police station.

freddy-krueger.jpg

Has to be him right? Child killer/molester before hand, then kills people with their worst fears and in their sleep?

Come on now.

This guy wants to take you to Atlanta. But remember, he hates the water

trhlkqez1q9f67irmsk.png

The Longshanks has got to be the best nickname ever.

Terry Silver deserves some love in this discussion if he hasn't had any yet. For a happy times karate flick, he was one villainous fuck.

4004824_std.jpg

Terry Silver deserves some love in this discussion if he hasn't had any yet. For a happy times karate flick, he was one villainous fuck.

4004824_std.jpg

A man can't stand, he can't fight.

Someone should start a Chozen vs Mike Barnes vs Johnny Lawrence poll.

A man can't stand, he can't fight.

That's in the badass bible far as I'm concerned.

Tough choice there since Kreese is so...perfect. Legendary. I think Silver takes it up to such ridiculous levels above the rest of the film playing out around him, while Kreese fit right in to the story. Silver was over the top.

And speaking of Over The Top, Bull Fucking Hurley.

Bull-Hurley-2.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back