Who is the greatest fighter of all time?

Who is the greatest fighter of all time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

myjohnson9

GOAT
@Silver
Reaction score

Fedor Emelienenko

Undefeated for 10 years with 31 wins and only lost one round! 24 finishes during that time 6 over former ufc champions plus the pride champion and the pride owgp winner. Also beat k1 champions elite grapplers and guys that were extremely bigger than him. Lost one round in his 7th fight, after that he won every round during that streak in dominant fashion. There was never an argument about whether he won or not. He dominated everyone his first 31 fights.

GSP

25 wins 5 over former UFC champions. Has the most top 10 wins and won in dominating fashion majority of the time. Lost 2 rounds to Hendricks and arguably one to condit. Won belts in 2 weightclasses. Has many decision wins. Avenged all losses.

Jon jones

Undefeated for 8 years with 22 wins over 5 former champions. 15 finishes and lots of dominant performances. Lost 1 round to machida and rashad, lost 2 rounds to DC and Gus. Still undefeated.

Anderson Silva

Won 17 in a row over 4 former ufc champions and the pride champion. Had success moving up to Lhw even beat a former champ and looked flawless doing it. Took lots of chances to finish but often lost rounds because of it. Dominant champion with lots of finishes.

Jose Aldo

25 wins over 4 former UFC/wec champions with 1 loss during that time. Lost one round to Florian, Edgar, and Mendes in their 2nd fight. Dominant champion with 16 finishes. Still young w potential to add to this resume

Mighty Mouse

27 wins with 16 finishes. Dominant champion and only lost when he came up in weight. Had a debatable fight over Ian McCall but came back and beat him decisively.

*before its brought up I want to mention both fedor and jones have losses during their undefeated runs. Fedors loss should've been a dq win for him under the rules of the fight. And jones was winning his fight as well. Fedor proved to be the dominant fighter and we all know jones is superior to Hamill. The majority of fans agree neither guy should have that loss on their record.

Last edited:
Fedor

Past prime Fedor just stiffened TRT Mir (who outweighed Fedor by 20+ pounds) in less than 1 minute.

I get that it feels good to be a Fedor fan right now. But it's not him.

Fedor never lost these polls until like a last poll that came up since 2005, I guess GSP beating Bisping meant something to some people. I think Fedor looked bad against Mir, and still might lose to Sonnen out of all people, because Fedor for me is still as shot as they get.

But, still....undefeated(in my heart), the GREATEST OF ALL TIME

FEDOR EMELIANENKO

War Fedor! STILL the HW GOAT.

The results of this poll are going to be a bit skewed. It being Fedor-day and all

Correct answer is clearly JBJ

Jones and Anderson are out of the conversation however much I loved their styles of fighting. GSP is amazing, but he simply doesn't have the audacity like Fedor.

1.Fedor
2. GSP
3. Aldo

Since he just won, I imagine Fedor will win this poll.

Next time any of these fighters wins we'll make another one of these.

Since he just won, I imagine Fedor will win this poll.

Next time any of these fighters wins we'll make another one of these.

ppft noob

Fedor wins these polls like 99 percent of times since 2005.

Get away.

Only poll that he ever lost was the most recent one, I think, only because some people think GSP beating Bisping meant something, pffft

ppft noob

Get away.

Only poll that he ever lost was the most recent one, I think, only because some people think GSP beating Bisping meant something, pffft
That poll started the night that gsp beat Bisping. I thought that might have swayed things... hence this thread

ppft noob

Get away.

You've been around since 2015, shut the fuck up.

Back