Who is the current Mr.Olympia?

Annsofia

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I havent been following bodybuilding for years now, but I would like to know who the current Mr.Olympia is and last years and 2004? I remember Ronnie Coleman was at the top.

Annsofia said:
No, now you have 2226

and now I have 2233. ask another stupid question and you'll get an equally intelligent response.

you might want to consider reading the stickies before starting any more threads

You just called Morgan freaking Freeman a racist....?....?!

oyaji poi said:
stupid people are a race?
Fucking classic.

I've been watching you since day one Oyaji, and you are a phenom. You have not gone unnoticed.

Annsofia said:
I havent been following bodybuilding for years now, but I would like to know who the current Mr.Olympia is and last years and 2004? I remember Ronnie Coleman was at the top.

Ronnie won again in 2005 - making it eight years in a row since 98.

For whatever reason, Weider and the judges in the olympia tend to heavily favor the incumbent, so Ronnie will in all likelyhood keep winning until he retires, just as Yates did before him, winning 6 in a row from 92-97 and Haney before him, winning 8 in a row from 84-91, making for only 3 different winners in the past 22 years.

Who cares. A circus freak is a circus freak is a circus freak, and I got my start in bodybuilding so I'm more open to its discussion than most here.

MY-POSE-1111.jpg

I would hate to meet the bee that stung his ^^^ swollen ass. That's either an allergic reaction, or his breast implants have migrated....

What Ronnie accomplisehed took hard work, just like any power lifter, yeah im sure he took the juice but so did everyone else, hes like 40 and still huge, he made great accomplishment and hes seems like a great guy, dont belitlle him, there not circus freaks either, roniie makes plenty of $$$ from winning mr olmpyia, specifically endoresments and shit, i would talk shit about the worst strongest man competitors or power lifters, what they do is there choice, the only freak shows are the female power lifters and female body builders.

Cutler is close to taking the title...

BA HA HA HA HA!!

Jay Cutler = Ronnie's Bride's Maid.

Sherddog said:
What Ronnie accomplisehed took hard work, just like any power lifter, yeah im sure he took the juice but so did everyone else, hes like 40 and still huge, he made great accomplishment and hes seems like a great guy, dont belitlle him, there not circus freaks either, roniie makes plenty of $$$ from winning mr olmpyia, specifically endoresments and shit, i would talk shit about the worst strongest man competitors or power lifters, what they do is there choice, the only freak shows are the female power lifters and female body builders.

I'm not talking shit. I know it takes hard work... I competed in several BB contests myself as a teenager. However, I think the pro's look like circus freaks. I'm entitled to that.

King Kabuki said:
Jay Cutler = Ronnie's Bride's Maid.

Can't argue with you there. He needs to start upping his Nitro-tech intake and then it'll be smooth sailing... :icon_chee

Back