Who is the current highest value male and highest value female?

I wouldn't say Swift, blokes don't go for rich women as a general rule because they usually want a guy richer than them.

Highest value man is probably Musk as the richest in the world (I think), highest value woman is the one below IMO

Emily-Ratajkowski-Dating-History.jpg
Can't be her she is a single mother

To me, the most important values in a woman are kindness and loyalty. Find me the most kindhearted, loyal women who can support herself and is hot.

Possible Women:
Taylor Swift
Michelle Obama
Oprah

Possible Men:
Trump
Obama
Tom Hanks
The Rock

To me, the most important values in a woman are kindness and loyalty. Find me the most kindhearted, loyal women who can support herself and is hot.
I prefer just giving them ThaiSexPills.
<goldie>
And see what develops

Who is the current highest value male and female? I'm not talking about wealth, though that plays a huge part in being a high value person.

I think Taylor Swift is the highest value female right now and I struggle to think who is on the male side. Maybe DiCaprio? Elon Musk?
I am. I value myself the most.

I wouldn't say Swift, blokes don't go for rich women as a general rule because they usually want a guy richer than them.

Highest value man is probably Musk as the richest in the world (I think), highest value woman is the one below IMO

Emily-Ratajkowski-Dating-History.jpg

Wtf she's literally hiding them elbows from you bro!!!

Back