• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is the biggest loser in all this ?

Khabib.

He should've got the fight at 205 when they sent him the contract to scare Conor and Alvarez into agreeing to terms. Now 18 months later and he's getting fucked over again through no fault of his own.

Ferg ?
Khabib ?
Max ?
Conor ?
The UFC ?
The Fans?

Is there any winner ?
Ferg because he was supposed to fight Khabib. Ferg was the biggest LOSER OF ALL. All talks, no action. I ama keyboard warrior but at least I have no opponent schedule like Ferg who's a real MMA fighter that all talk and no show. He know Khabib would end his MMA career so he dodge a nuclear bomb.
2nd was Dana. He should banned Conor and never let Conor step foot on the Octagon anymore like Randy COuture.

The fans who paid for tickets, and especially those who travelled in from out of town and booked hotel rooms etc.

Artem by a mile. Comes off looking like a pussy, cut from the card, Conor has to fight for his honor like a chick, no beef or street cred upside in the long term.

Artem by a mile. Comes off looking like a pussy, cut from the card, Conor has to fight for his honor like a chick, no beef or street cred upside in the long term.

I don't feel bad for him at all

Ferg ?
Khabib ?
Max ?
Conor ?
The UFC ?
The Fans?

Is there any winner ?

Biggest losers are the people who paid and attending this PPV.
Tony probably has fans who wanted to see him there.
Same with Chiesa, Borg and probably Max Holloway.

This is an utter shit show and hopefully will force UFC higher ups to stick their fingers out of their collective asses.

Luckily, I watch UFC on BT Sport. I pay rent in a house where the virgin media package already includes BT Sport. Otherwise, I'd never pay for one of these PPVs.
This shit is going to keep happening until the format is force-ably changed.
Yearly tournaments for the title.
If they have main events, always pay another fighter to turn up and fight as a back up plan.
They should've paid Eddie Alvarez or someone else a training camp in case one of the main events loses a fighter. That person can show up on short notice.

Khabib.

He's accepted 4 fights in 6 days and might get none of them, and if he does, it won't be for the title.

If you told me 7 days ago that literally everyone except Khabib would be pulling out or get pulled out nobody would believe you

Dana White failed more in a few days than most losers do in their entire lives.

Me. It’s me. I’m taking the biggest L here.

What the fuck

Well there are no winners, that much is certain. What a clusterfuck!!!

the ones who cares about money and are going to lose money.

Back