• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is the bigger waste of talent?

Cody Garbrandt or Rose Namajunas?
Faber too k advantage of the fact that Cody is a fatherless bastard and got him to hate a guy he didn't know that well in TJ and now he cant stop fighting emotional

Rose was dominating Andrade but then she got into her own head and lost that fight and now seems on her way out when she could have been the wmma goat.
Morons like you make me both angry and sad.

TJ Grant (if I remember correctly) - the Canadian guy knockout Gray Maynard outcold, he retired from mma for good during the peak of his time.

Houston Alexander - a very talented striker with a horrible ground game problem, he entered mma at a late stage. If he started mma early, just imagine monster he would have been.

Thiago Silva - has the talent but never capitalize it due to his criminal ways, but a solid fighter indeed.

I think Brock

Yes I know he is rubbish now and is only a pro wrestler to many

But I think if he had more time to sharpen his striking, never fell ill, or even started earlier, he would be seen as a great fighter

Cain V

Why is Rose a waste of talent? Nobody expected her to beat JJ at all, never mind twice.

She was kicking Andrade ass, and would likely win in a rematch. Not to mention she's only 27.
Yeah Cain would be my pick given that his ceiling was HW GOAT (by definition absolute GOAT)

Cody’s decline has been sad to watch given how fast fast rise and how impressive he looked vs Dom.

He’s still relatively young and has time to make improvements, but making the same mistake 3 fights in a row and your camp not addressing it is alarming.

BJ Penn, because he was not always motivated.

Chuck Liddell because he didn't always have that look in his eye.

Greg Hardy because he couldn't finish her. He has WarMachine type talent.
Me also thinks that American chic that needs a Brazillian translator and is knocked up now. I felt she was about to really upset that division, and the scale

Nah. BJ was champ in two divisions yet I still think he never reached his full potential.
Saying someone never reached his potential is not the same thing as saying he wasted his talent. Completely different.

Saying someone never reached his potential is not the same thing as saying he wasted his talent. Completely different.

Well I do think he wasted his natural talent by getting fat/lazy and constantly jumping divisions. He never really maximized his talent.

Well I do think he wasted his natural talent by getting fat/lazy and constantly jumping divisions. He never really maximized his talent.
Again, it's ridiculous to say he "wasted his talent" when he actually accomplished the highest achievement in his profession. That, in fact, is talent realized. Did BJ "maximize" his full potential? Maybe not. But saying he wasted his talent is a bridge way too far. Again, he became the best in the world. I don't care what field you're in, if you're the best in the world at what you do, you're unbelievably successful.

I gotta say GSP -- dude had all the potential in the world and looked great knocking out Jay Hieron and finishing Frank Trigg. After that, all he did was go on to become champion in 2 different weight classes on 2 different occasions with many dominant title defenses and then just retired. Dude could've been a legend...
{<jordan}

I gotta say GSP -- dude had all the potential in the world and looked great knocking out Jay Hieron and finishing Frank Trigg. After that, all he did was go on to become champion in 2 different weight classes on 2 different occasions with many dominant title defenses and then just retired. Dude could've been a legend...
Wow, someone outofthiswordly praising GSP, that's unexpected. Feels like it's..

BBC5cuS.gif

Cody Garbrandt or Rose Namajunas?
Faber too k advantage of the fact that Cody is a fatherless bastard and got him to hate a guy he didn't know that well in TJ and now he cant stop fighting emotional

Rose was dominating Andrade but then she got into her own head and lost that fight and now seems on her way out when she could have been the wmma goat.

Rose could never have been the wmma goat. She is 8-4 for a reason. She was gifted a title shot and happened to be stylistically a really good matchup against Joanna. She will always struggle with wrestlers who pressure her and bully her in the clinch.

Who is the bigger waste of talent?
You TS.

I love watching Cody get beat up.

So I vote him.

Back