Who is the best HW prospect?

man thats a sad list

probably struve out of all them

Struve couldn't make Overeem wilt, Duffee couldn't make Overeem or Mir wilt, and Rosholt got KO'd by Oleynik and Lewis. I guess it would have to be Struve even though Overeem is a gift matchup to legitimate HWs.

Stipe. Not really a prospect anymore, but he's newer than all of them except maybe Rosholt

Struve is easily the most skilled of the 3. Duffee is at least entertaining. Rosholt still thinks he's on a collegiate mat.

Fedor. :)

Struve of all the above due to his age. But yeah. Don't expect either one to take a title

I think if Gus loses to Cormier we might see him at HW, and I think he can have real success at the weight. Other than some of the LHWs, it doesn't look like there is a lot to look forward to for the HW division, though.

Rumble is a better HW Prospect than any of those.
He has a W @ Heavyweight over Arlovski.
Sad but true.

Damn, more guys choosing to play football I guess. Remember the "new breed" era when Brock, JDS, Carwin, Cain etc were coming on the scene? And people scoffed at the idea that Werdum was a top HW?

The fact is, if you are an athletic specimen at that size, you will be driven to other prominent sports from a young age. Sports that give you a free college education, and the chance to make many millions.

UFC needs to pay these guys. HW is a joke.

Back