• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Who is Ray Epps? Jan. 6 Plotter Ignored by DoJ and Democrats? Why?

And what is your news source, the ones you agree and dont agree with?
Breaking points. The hill riding are my two major news sources. Don’t agree with everything they say at all. I also skim yahoo news and the Japan times for my other news sources. I grew up reading the WaPo despite not being liberal. There’s actually a study that says that most liberals don’t get any non liberal news while most conservatives do

Jan. 6 committee dismisses Ray Epps conspiracy theory, issues new subpoenas

The House panel said Epps, who was seen trying to egg on protesters ahead of the Jan. 6 riot, told it he was not a federal agent.

The House committee investigating the attack on the U.S. Capitol sought to dismiss a right-wing conspiracy theory by announcing Tuesday that Ray Epps, who was seen trying to egg on protesters ahead of the Jan. 6 riot, told committee members in an interview that he was not a federal agent.

The panel also subpoenaed a trio of Trump allies as it continues its monthslong investigation into the origins of the attack.

Epps has been the focus of far-right allegations that, instead of being a Trump supporter, he was working with the federal government, seeking to provoke violence.

"The Select Committee is aware of unsupported claims that Ray Epps was an FBI informant based on the fact that he was on the FBI Wanted list and then was removed from that list without being charged," the committee said in a statement. "Mr. Epps informed us that he was not employed by, working with, or acting at the direction of any law enforcement agency on January 5th or 6th or at any other time, and that he has never been an informant for the FBI or any other law enforcement agency."

Epps was seen on video the night of Jan. 5 asking other people to "go into the Capitol" the next day before others began chanting "Fed, Fed, Fed" at him. In video from Jan. 6, Epps shouted to those nearby: "OK, folks, spread the word! As soon as the president is done speaking, we go to the Capitol. The Capitol is this direction," PolitiFact reported.

The video has garnered significant attention among some conservatives. In October, Rep. Thomas Massie, R-Ky., played it during a congressional hearing and asked Attorney General Merrick Garland whether federal agents incited violence at the Capitol.

Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, asked similar questions Tuesday of Jill Sanborn, a top FBI national security official, at a Judiciary Committee hearing on domestic terrorist threats. Asked whether federal agents or people working with federal law enforcement actively encouraged violence, Sanborn said, "Not to my knowledge."

Beyond Capitol Hill, the Epps conspiracy was featured on One America News and in Fox News host Tucker Carlson's "Patriot Purge," and mentions of it have soared online in recent weeks.

"Who is Ray Epps?" Rep. Madison Cawthorn, R-N.C., tweeted on the anniversary of the Jan. 6 attack. Arizona GOP state Sen. Wendy Rogers posted on Jan. 5, "Ray Epps Ray Epps Ray Epps."

In a lengthy tweet thread, Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois, one of two Republicans on the Jan. 6 committee, wrote that Epps "didn’t enter the Capitol on Jan 6, and was removed from the most wanted list because apparently he broke no laws."

"I’m pretty sure the FBI wouldn’t be dumb enough to put their own agent on a wanted list," he added. "Ray Epps has cooperated with the Jan 6 committee and we thank him."

"On the broader issue, let’s say Ray was an agent (HE IS NOT), the premise is that one agent can gin up a crowd to insurrection," Kinzinger wrote. Referring to Cruz, he added: "That isn’t saying much about the intelligence of your voters is it Ted? The rioters had formal education, owned businesses etc. they knew."

Meanwhile, the House committee subpoenaed Andy Surabian, Arthur Schwartz and Ross Worthington on Tuesday. The panel is seeking information about any conversations Surabian and Schwartz — prominent strategists close to Donald Trump Jr., the former president's eldest son — may have had with organizers and speakers at the rally that took place shortly before the attack on the Capitol. The committee wants details about the role Worthington, a former White House speechwriter, may have played in crafting the former president's address to a crowd of supporters on the day of the riot.

"We have reason to believe the individuals we’ve subpoenaed today have relevant information and we expect them to join the more than 340 individuals who have spoken with the Select Committee as we push ahead to investigate this attack on our democracy and ensure nothing like this ever happens again," Rep. Bennie Thompson, D-Miss., the committee’s chairman, said in a statement.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...ay-epps-conspiracy-theory-issues-new-n1287335
That’s an awful take. Watch Cruz ask her about fed agents and the what not. She stone walls him as hard as she can. Wasn’t anything like these nbc reports here. Not even close

Breaking points. The hill riding are my two major news sources. Don’t agree with everything they say at all. I also skim yahoo news and the Japan times for my other news sources. I grew up reading the WaPo despite not being liberal. There’s actually a study that says that most liberals don’t get any non liberal news while most conservatives do
I'd like to see that study :)

Looks like you pulled that quote from Breaking Points stuff on Reddit
Do you believe Breaking Points has a more left or right leaning audience?

Meta
Judging from YouTube comments and my over two years of watching them, I think the audience leans a little to the right. It seems like republican bashing videos generally get a worse like-to-dislike video whereas democrat ones don’t as much. Studies have also shown that right leaning people are more likely to seek out alternative news sources than the left which could also play a factor. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
I'd like to see that study :)

Looks like you pulled that quote from Breaking Points stuff on Reddit
Do you believe Breaking Points has a more left or right leaning audience?

Meta
Judging from YouTube comments and my over two years of watching them, I think the audience leans a little to the right. It seems like republican bashing videos generally get a worse like-to-dislike video whereas democrat ones don’t as much. Studies have also shown that right leaning people are more likely to seek out alternative news sources than the left which could also play a factor. What do you guys think?
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/study-conservatives-liberals-get-news-differently I have seen the study thrown around a bit. It seems believable to me. Most leftists here have no idea about things outside their news sources. Hence the rerally bad takes on Jussie, Kyle, etc that were so ignorant it seemed like they exist in a different reality

FJCjBFlVQAMQzpq

That’s an awful take. Watch Cruz ask her about fed agents and the what not. She stone walls him as hard as she can. Wasn’t anything like these nbc reports here. Not even close
"Hey guys, the people that conspired to pull off the false flag on January 6th said that they are innocent. Nothin to see here, folks!".

Just a reminder, it was NBC (Msnbc) that was following the Rittenhouse jury van. They are not just lying propaganda controlled by the deep state, they are flat out terrorists. It is an established fact that the FBI/CIA work in collusion with the main stream media too - just see how CNN managed to be at Roger stone's house before he was swatted, Jade sacker with foreknowledge the capitol was going to be "stormed" (and yet evade getting thrown in jail tho she did the exact same thing as the Q-shaman, minus the praying part) or the whole Fisa Gate debacle with the FBI and NYT. Cant forget ABC putting the kibosh on the Epstein story either, just helping out one of their own. Yeah, totally trust worthy.......basically whatever they say, assume the opposite at this point.

Last edited:
alright so ray epps turned out to be a bust just like all of their wackadoodle stolen election conspiracies. but the rubes love to get taken for a ride as they scream fake news and TDS at everything they dont like, so i guess now its time for alex jones to come out there and tell everyone that all of the maga muppets who stormed the capitol were actually paid crisis actors, and if they were really trump supporters, their insurrection would have been successful and diaper don would still be the president today.

alright so ray epps turned out to be a bust just like all of their wackadoodle stolen election conspiracies. but the rubes love to get taken for a ride as they scream fake news and TDS at everything they dont like, so i guess now its time for alex jones to come out there and tell everyone that all of the maga muppets who stormed the capitol were actually paid crisis actors, and if they were really trump supporters, their insurrection would have been successful and diaper don would still be the president today.
What? @GeneTunney7 made a great list
Also you’re falling for some really bad reporting. Talking about rubes, look in the mirror

This is far from an Alex Jones, right wing or Trump issue. Even leftists are realizing that Fed's were involved in this, as well as countless historical events. There have been many other guys besides Epps that looked like Feds, were involved and none were prosecuted either. After 9/11 the feds created honey pots all over Muslim communities, they entrapped them and engaged in highly racist and illegal activity, but Americans wanted to 'win the war against terrorism' so turned a blind eye.

This is what they want, you focusing on the 'other team' so you don't focus on what these unelected rogue intelligence agency crooks are doing. It's called the Hegelian dialectic. Don't fall for it. You are right tho that the right also has it's blind partisans that will believe anything so their side can be framed as the good guys, and will fall for the flimsiest of conspiracies, but because some conspiracies are whack does not mean all of them are.

Last edited:
To anyone who has followed this knows how huge this is. Ray Epps, now pictured with John Suillivan, the same person who also colluded and coordinated with CNN journalist. There are seen here the night before, as Ray Epps was instigating people. Epps and Sullivan were both instigators on 1/6 as well, in terms of advancing on the capitol.

Sullivan, Jayden X, a former Olympian prospect, BLM activist, and anarchy activist, was the one who provided the footage of Ashley Babbitt, was on Anderson Cooper directly after. He was also on video telling people to burn it (the capitol) down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBNqiG98Wjo&ab_channel=FoxNews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7onmy_nl6c&ab_channel=3rdSilo

Here are various posts I have made about him.

This post has him next to Babbit

well, here is the video used by CNN and other sources of the girl being shit. You can see it is JaydenX in the corner, the streamer, Sullivan. Rudy has much longer footage from the same person, and shows their involvement and actions. Obviously is not some journalist just documenting. But you have to actually see the video that he films to see, rather than what some headline might say.

Then his video goes through this person breaking into the capital, walking around, leading up the girl being shot.

https://www.fox13now.com/news/local...he-was-just-documenting-us-capitol-insurgence

This one actually shows Pelosi's SON-in-law with the viking hat guy

Doesn't matter if he was disavowed, tbh. It isn't BLM here, it is ANTIFA/insurrection USA.

https://www.deseret.com/utah/2020/7...st-arrested-accused-of-rioting-making-threats

Didn't Cooper do any homework of who he is interviewing? A quick google search shows he has been arrested before for rioting, NOT filming at riots.

“As a protest organizer John Sullivan is heard and seen as he is promoting protesters to block roadways, keeping motorists from traveling lawfully and freely.”

Sullivan was also captured on video threatening to beat a woman in an SUV, according to the affidavit, and then kicking her door, leaving a dent.

Sullivan was seen with Jesse Taggart — the man charged with shooting the motorist — throughout the protest, the affidavit states.

“As a protest organizer, John Sullivan is heard talking about seeing the shooting, looking at the gun and seeing smoke coming from it. John did not condemn the attempted murder nor attempt to stop it nor aide in its investigation by police.”

Also why was Pelosi's son-in-law with viking hat guy, when this group started their "riot" before Trump even finished his speach?

It is almost as if Pelosi had been briefed on the potential riots, and ensured photography and video recordings of everything, perhaps to be used in something like an impeachment trial.

ErHPBWyXUAcoUkl.jpg:large

Here is Cooper, talking to Sullivan, the person that took the footage that the democrats used throughout impeachment.

How is he grounded, if he treats this person like an activist, when they are the insurrectionists? Sullivan was literally saying burn this shit down! And the girl is an filmmaker CNN uses regularly, yet they are two of the first group to infiltrate capital? BEFORE those at Trump's rally could even get there.

It is almost like he is apart of a shadow cabal trying to manipulate people. With people like Walters cheering him on and Harris bailing people like him out.

I believe the election was stolen, which I assume you do not agree with. So I we won't agree on voter turn out for Trump vs Biden. But in terms of 75 million votes, increase in minorities, etc,

Outside of presidential, how many seats did the GOP take, that they were foretasted to lose?

a misdemeanor charge after admitting he "orchestrated" a crime that others got decades for.

right.....totally believable.

FlUk8P0X0AsljOd

Hey look, he got in trouble for riling people up to do something bad.

F*ckin' weird man

Back