• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Who is Ray Epps? Jan. 6 Plotter Ignored by DoJ and Democrats? Why?

Congress demanded and seized hundreds of texts from right win pundits' who weren't there and never advocated anything illegal, unlike Ray Epps who did. The lack of consistency from Congress when considering Ray Epps is problematic to put it mildly.
what texts did they not seize from epps? how do you know this?

We can literally watch videos of Ray Epps on 1/5 and 1/6 calling specifically for a huge crowd to go into the Capitol, as patriots in the crowd call him a "Fed" and tell others not to listen to him. He does that and the Feds don't care or even know who he is?

This is the Assistant AG of the U.S.A.

He sounded more like....

sergeant-shultz.jpg

People, please understand something; congressmen can’t disclose classified information as that wouldn’t be legal; if they’re telling you something as a matter of fact coming out of a committee meeting it is a LIE; look at how many people claimed to see absolute proof that Trump committed treason or whatever during all the Russiagate stuff, it was a lie.

They are lying now when they say Epps isn’t a fed.

What did this Robert Packer guy do besides larp and look like a tool? Surely he was found with explosives! Who was on his capture / kill list? How many decades did he get for "INSURECTION"?

Nevermind, I found the charges:

PACKER, Robert Keith
Case Number:
1:21-cr-103
Charge(s):

Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building

Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct and Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building

Location of Arrest:
VIRGINIA, Newport News
Case Status:
Arrested 1/13/21.

Initial appearance held 1/19/21.

Information filed 2/10/21.

Obvious mastermind since he's talking on his cell phone in public unmasked. We totally dodged a bullet; he nearly overthrew the election and upended democracy!

I have better things to do that entertain yet another dumbfuck right wing conspiracy.
Close your eyes and block your ears because you may be offended to learn how deep the corruption in the US government goes. Whatever you do don't research anything about the CIA or the Federal Reserve, it would completely crush the illusion you have of democracy in America.

What did this Robert Packer guy do besides larp and look like a tool? Surely he was found with explosives! Who was on his capture / kill list? How many decades did he get for "INSURECTION"?

PACKER, Robert Keith
Case Number:
Charge(s):

Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct and Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building

Location of Arrest:
VIRGINIA, Newport News
Case Status:
Arrested 1/13/21.

Obvious mastermind since he's talking on his cell phone in public unmasked. We totally dodged a bullet; he nearly overthrew the election and upended democracy!
Feds have been knee deep in white supremacist honey pots forever, just like they were in Muslim communities post 9/11 to try and find "terrorists" (more like entrap them). Just look at this recent "Patriot Front" group - even Rogan, a blue pilled political normie, knows they are Feds. James Field, the guy that drove his car into that crowd in Charlottesville was even part of the same exact group! Knowing what we know now, it would not surprise me if some Fed told him to run his car into the commie Libtards and show them what's up - again, ask who benefitted, and Charlottesville was the greatest gift to dems/neolibs/neocons that ever existed.

The "umbrella man" that started the George Floyd riots is apparently from "the Aryan Cowboys", a white supermo prison gang, but clearly is an agent/asset as they have not released his name or pressed charges; the q-shaman who broke nothing got 4 years tho, for walking in a public building and praying while looking goofy.

These intelligence agencies often will blackmail members of these gangs, threaten to prosecute or ruin their lives if they do not do a favor for them. It would not surprise me if Pack was one of these types and some type of asset.....it just makes no sense why he would wear that shirt in front of the national media if he really was trying to help Trump. Always look at who benefits from something, and certainly "white supremacists" and MAGA nation did not benefit that day, just as Muslims did not benefit from 9/11.

Last edited:

PACKER, Robert Keith
Case Number:
Charge(s):

Location of Arrest:
VIRGINIA, Newport News
Case Status:
Arrested 1/13/21.

You missed the point. You posted a picture of some grandma like that was all that was at the shit smearing event at the Capitol. There were also assholes there who trespassed and destroyed property.
I support protesters who do it the right way. Carry a sign and make your voice heard but you lose my support when you destroy personal property, block traffic or interfere with private business. I have been consistent with that way of thinking for any protest. The BLM protests lost me when they destroyed shit. I don’t change my way of thinking based on the team doing the protesting.

Even if he did watch the hearings, he still wouldn’t know what is going on. Dude never does
I think alot of people are simply uneducated - they are the types that if you showed them the proof, they would follow the evidence. Unfortunately, I have noticed in America that many are becoming so entrenched in their tribal team politics that you could show them the facts that debunk their narrative and they would still hold to their opinion.

You saw alot of this in the Rittenhouse trial, many democrats changed their opinion as more facts came out, they had no idea Kyle worked and had family there, that he did not shoot black people, that he was legally carrying and that he was attacked by pedophiles and convicts; however, we also saw a good amount of people that still wanted him to be punished and maintained that he was a "white supremo" that went there to commit premeditate murder against his political enemies and it should be illegal for him to carry his weapon. The latter is the real threat to this country now, people who's minds are made up and they can not be changed with the facts.

You missed the point. You posted a picture of some grandma like that was all that was at the shit smearing event at the Capitol. There were also assholes there who trespassed and destroyed property.
I support protesters who do it the right way. Carry a sign and make your voice heard but you lose my support when you destroy personal property, block traffic or interfere with private business. I have been consistent with that way of thinking for any protest. The BLM protests lost me when they destroyed shit. I don’t change my way of thinking based on the team doing the protesting.

I always appreciate consistency. I definitely didn't get your intent from that post. The man wasn't charged with destruction of property. He was charged with "violent entry". You don't have to touch anyone to be charged with that although assault / bodily harm or threat thereof do count. Uttering loud or abusive language counts and being disorderly counts.

Knowing that he isn't charged with assault, isn't charged with destruction of property, doesn't have a weapons charge against him from what I've seen, and hasn't faced charges of sedition or insurrection (no one has), what was your intent in posting his picture? To place guy in offensive shirt at the Capitol as proof that it wasn't only elderly women present that day? We already know that.

I think alot of people are simply uneducated - they are the types that if you showed them the proof, they would follow the evidence. Unfortunately, I have noticed in America that many are becoming so entrenched in their tribal team politics that you could show them the facts that debunk their narrative and they would still hold to their opinion.

You saw alot of this in the Rittenhouse trial, many democrats changed their opinion as more facts came out, they had no idea Kyle worked and had family there, that he did not shoot black people, that he was legally carrying and that he was attacked by pedophiles and convicts; however, we also saw a good amount of people that still wanted him to be punished and maintained that he was a "white supremo" that went there to commit premeditate murder against his political enemies and it should be illegal for him to carry his weapon. The latter is the real threat to this country now, people who's minds are made up and they can not be changed with the facts.
problem is that idiots like Skold only get their news from sources that they fully agree with. Hence so so so many idiots going into the Rittenhouse thread and having the worst takes possible. The MSM lies sop much, and the problem is that there are so many willing fools like SKold that lap it up/

I always appreciate consistency. I definitely didn't get your intent from that post. The man wasn't charged with destruction of property. He was charged with "violent entry". You don't have to touch anyone to be charged with that although assault / bodily harm or threat thereof do count. Uttering loud or abusive language counts and being disorderly counts.

Knowing that he isn't charged with assault, isn't charged with destruction of property, doesn't have a weapons charge against him from what I've seen, and hasn't faced charges of sedition or insurrection (no one has), what was your intent in posting his picture? To place guy in offensive shirt at the Capitol as proof that it wasn't only elderly women present that day? We already know that.
It's pretty obvious why nuttman posted that photo. He was trying to create a connection that because the guy had an anti-Semitic shirt on that all the people there were anti-Semitic crazy racists who should be prosecuted, and since they were such evil racists that there were no Feds involved. People like him get triggered by images and make up their mind based upon those immediate emotions, which is exactly why intelligence agencies/people that hoax false flags load up on those images (i.e. 'atrocity propaganda' like Nayirah Testimony). This is also why like Ray Epps, Antifa affiliate John Sullivan and CNN's Jade Sacker dressed up in MAGA gear even tho they hated Trump with a passion, as they knew the msm watching muppets would simply see the red hat and camo fatigues and be convinced they were Trump supporters and cry "right wing conspiracy" even if you showed them concrete evidence they hated Trump.

Lots of these modern neoliberals are balls deep in partisan politics and want to smite their perceived enemy, even if they are being manipulated to feel that way by rogue intelligence agencies and the person they hate is their family, friend or neighbor.

Last edited:
wait a minute. so those 700+ people arrested after storming the capitol are actually liberals trapped inside of a maga muppets body and social media account?

god damn this is some hugo chavez and italian space lasers stealing elections level shit right here. this conspiracy runs deep. they were so mad that their guy won the election that they thought they could just beat up a bunch of cops, waltz right into the capitol, and subvert the process of democracy just so that the election wouldnt end up being certified for their guy that they voted for. now thats some 8D chess right there. now i see why cheeto benito didnt give any of them a pardon.

Last edited:
We can literally watch videos of Ray Epps on 1/5 and 1/6 calling specifically for a huge crowd to go into the Capitol, as patriots in the crowd call him a "Fed" and tell others not to listen to him. He does that and the Feds don't care or even know who he is?

This is the Assistant AG of the U.S.A.

He sounded more like....

sergeant-shultz.jpg

Pffff, who cares about the truth or what really happened. All about the propaganda, I mean narratives or whatever you want to call it.

Jan. 6 committee dismisses Ray Epps conspiracy theory, issues new subpoenas

The House panel said Epps, who was seen trying to egg on protesters ahead of the Jan. 6 riot, told it he was not a federal agent.

The House committee investigating the attack on the U.S. Capitol sought to dismiss a right-wing conspiracy theory by announcing Tuesday that Ray Epps, who was seen trying to egg on protesters ahead of the Jan. 6 riot, told committee members in an interview that he was not a federal agent.

The panel also subpoenaed a trio of Trump allies as it continues its monthslong investigation into the origins of the attack.

Epps has been the focus of far-right allegations that, instead of being a Trump supporter, he was working with the federal government, seeking to provoke violence.

"The Select Committee is aware of unsupported claims that Ray Epps was an FBI informant based on the fact that he was on the FBI Wanted list and then was removed from that list without being charged," the committee said in a statement. "Mr. Epps informed us that he was not employed by, working with, or acting at the direction of any law enforcement agency on January 5th or 6th or at any other time, and that he has never been an informant for the FBI or any other law enforcement agency."

Epps was seen on video the night of Jan. 5 asking other people to "go into the Capitol" the next day before others began chanting "Fed, Fed, Fed" at him. In video from Jan. 6, Epps shouted to those nearby: "OK, folks, spread the word! As soon as the president is done speaking, we go to the Capitol. The Capitol is this direction," PolitiFact reported.

The video has garnered significant attention among some conservatives. In October, Rep. Thomas Massie, R-Ky., played it during a congressional hearing and asked Attorney General Merrick Garland whether federal agents incited violence at the Capitol.

Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, asked similar questions Tuesday of Jill Sanborn, a top FBI national security official, at a Judiciary Committee hearing on domestic terrorist threats. Asked whether federal agents or people working with federal law enforcement actively encouraged violence, Sanborn said, "Not to my knowledge."

Beyond Capitol Hill, the Epps conspiracy was featured on One America News and in Fox News host Tucker Carlson's "Patriot Purge," and mentions of it have soared online in recent weeks.

"Who is Ray Epps?" Rep. Madison Cawthorn, R-N.C., tweeted on the anniversary of the Jan. 6 attack. Arizona GOP state Sen. Wendy Rogers posted on Jan. 5, "Ray Epps Ray Epps Ray Epps."

In a lengthy tweet thread, Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois, one of two Republicans on the Jan. 6 committee, wrote that Epps "didn’t enter the Capitol on Jan 6, and was removed from the most wanted list because apparently he broke no laws."

"I’m pretty sure the FBI wouldn’t be dumb enough to put their own agent on a wanted list," he added. "Ray Epps has cooperated with the Jan 6 committee and we thank him."

"On the broader issue, let’s say Ray was an agent (HE IS NOT), the premise is that one agent can gin up a crowd to insurrection," Kinzinger wrote. Referring to Cruz, he added: "That isn’t saying much about the intelligence of your voters is it Ted? The rioters had formal education, owned businesses etc. they knew."

Meanwhile, the House committee subpoenaed Andy Surabian, Arthur Schwartz and Ross Worthington on Tuesday. The panel is seeking information about any conversations Surabian and Schwartz — prominent strategists close to Donald Trump Jr., the former president's eldest son — may have had with organizers and speakers at the rally that took place shortly before the attack on the Capitol. The committee wants details about the role Worthington, a former White House speechwriter, may have played in crafting the former president's address to a crowd of supporters on the day of the riot.

"We have reason to believe the individuals we’ve subpoenaed today have relevant information and we expect them to join the more than 340 individuals who have spoken with the Select Committee as we push ahead to investigate this attack on our democracy and ensure nothing like this ever happens again," Rep. Bennie Thompson, D-Miss., the committee’s chairman, said in a statement.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...ay-epps-conspiracy-theory-issues-new-n1287335

Epps "didn’t enter the Capitol on Jan 6, and was removed from the most wanted list because apparently he broke no laws."
"I’m pretty sure the FBI wouldn’t be dumb enough to put their own agent on a wanted list," he added. "Ray Epps has cooperated with the Jan 6 committee and we thank him."

This pretty much sums things up.

problem is that idiots like Skold only get their news from sources that they fully agree with. Hence so so so many idiots going into the Rittenhouse thread and having the worst takes possible. The MSM lies sop much, and the problem is that there are so many willing fools like SKold that lap it up/
And what is your news source, the ones you agree and dont agree with?

And what is your news source, the ones you agree and dont agree with?
You could watch damn near the whole thing on many angles from the start. MSM has people believing he was chasing down black people and murdering them lol!

Just like the Covington thing, you could watch the entire uncut video that very day, the msm "journalists" were even offered the full videos and everything, they chose to go with the edited shit for weeks pushing a false narrative.

You can source out real information and don't have to goto a traditional "news" source.

Back