Crime Who is Ray Epps? Jan. 6 Plotter Ignored by DoJ and Democrats? Why?

Did Enrique Tarrio?

Neither did the leader of The Proud Boys. He's doing what? 20 years?

epps is the posterboy for j6 insurrection (worse than 9/11 and pearl harbor) yet the shitlib media who wanted everybody else buried in prison for decades turned him into a sympathetic character, wrote puff pieces about him and he gets no jail time.

no gaslighting bro. he's an asset.

I just think the guy has been made into a scapegoat who represents an underlying government conspiracy to millions of people. Yet, as years have passed, I haven't seen the evidence. People just don't want to admit president Trump fanned the flames, and all those dumbass organizations helped storm the capitol.

I know someone who went to the storming that day. He did so because he was being a sheep, herded by online conspiracies and the potus. Like, how does an FBI agent make you rush into the capitol building lol? Time to let it go, guys.

Yes you are. He was supposed to be an untouchable FBI plant that instigated the whole thing!

ray epps is the face of j6 and yet feds sat around and did nothing for 3 years until people started asking why the most in-your-face insurrectionist is walking free then they finally gave in and gave him a slap on the wrist while other get years. he's an asset to somebody, it's why he's not doing 5 years right now.

For some reason can't reply to: Post in thread 'Who is Ray Epps? Jan. 6 Plotter Ignored by DoJ and Democrats? Why?' https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...-doj-and-democrats-why.4211961/post-172654752

Apparently he didn't even go past the barricades. Are we clear on who outside they now want to prosecute? This guy was a MAGA radical and deserves time but using one of your own as a scapegoat to moan about being persecuted is lame.

ray epps is the face of j6 and yet feds sat around and did nothing for 3 years until people started asking why the most in-your-face insurrectionist is walking free then they finally gave in and gave him a slap on the wrist while other get years. he's an asset to somebody, it's why he's not doing 5 years right now.
The face of J6 is obviously Trump. You are a complete lemming in this regard and have no credibility. You have a good sense of humor though so I'm glad you've walked it back a bit and haven't gotten yourself banned.

I would not have a clue who he is if not for the Maga-naughts pushing conspiracy theories about him LOL

Confidential human resource, ordered to cause mayhem on Jan. 6.
He wasn't the only one. Some police were giving people tours, others were involved in the violence.

Then you have Antifa members dressed up like Trump supporters, doing their thing.

Lol it’s like the old uncover cop trying to sell drugs to high school kids

He wasn't the only one. Some police were giving people tours, others were involved in the violence.

Then you have Antifa members dressed up like Trump supporters, doing their thing.
I don't think you have any evidence for this assertion. I'd really like it if you were to prove me wrong because I don't want to think you're the type to buy into that kind of thing without it.

Last edited:
10 minute watch on ray epps if you like (you can stop earlier). posted days before his slap on the wrist sentencing.

cued up:

And he tried talking someone down from attacking the barricades.
Didn't he whisper something in his ear right before the guy charged the barricades? Why should we believe him when he was the loudest guy telling everyone to go in a day prior?

A Republican actually got to ask the U.S. Attorney General about a man named Ray Epps. Now, everyone knows the guys identity as he has been exposed on many videos like the one below.

There are other videos of this man the night before and at the protest. He constantly advocated for everyone to go into the Capitol, but in the end... he did not. The Jan. 6 Commission knows this, the AG (Merrick Garland) knows this, and the U.S. MSM knows this... but nothing is happening to him.

When asked by Congressman Thomas Massie about Ray Epps, the U.S. AG would not comment under oath. When asked about the FBIs involvement, the U.S. AG would not comment under oath.

Does anyone else smell a rat? I thought we wanted to catch and punish those responsible?

Even the DailyKos... yes the DailKos is pretty skeptical.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...ond-Epps-Not-Everything-Is-Always-As-It-Seems

We will see more attention on Ray Epps in the near future, but the DOJ's lack of transparency on the man is very troubling for what happened on Jan 6. If he is just another nutter like those that stormed inside (not those that casually walked in like it was a tour), he should be treated like them. If he is something else, we all should know. So either arrest the man for being a provocateur asshole, or share with everyone the truth about him.

Sooooooo.... you want to deep dive on a guy that did NOT enter the capital, and therefore did NOT catch a charge??

Isn't that invasion of privacy?

I'm 100% certain that if you show the AG of some rando NOT committing a crime, the answer is going to be the same.

Fucking CT nutters.

That said....do you think you are entitled to information on assets being used by FBI/CIA/DC Police.... any police force really.

NOPE.

Don't let that stop you from trying to deflect guilt from the actual criminals though, since Maga is absolutely anti- Law and Order.

ummmm... yeah. They have requested all sorts of privileged Trump White House correspondence from the event. They have said they are going after organizers.

Why is Ray Epps not arrested and why won't the U.S. Attorney General not comment on the man?
Ask yourself.... why hasn't Whippy McReee been arrested... where's the AG's commentary on him?

I know someone who went to the storming that day. He did so because he was being a sheep, herded by online conspiracies and the potus. Like, how does an FBI agent make you rush into the capitol building lol? Time to let it go, guys.
1st we have to acknowledge we're dealing with low IQ people, but I'm sure you have heard of the term "herd mentality". I believe I heard a figure recently there was 200 FBI assets among the crowd that day. It wouldn't be too difficult for them to add fuel to the fire.

Some might say: why would they do that? The answer to that is the FBI has a long history of setting individuals up to commit crimes they wouldn't have otherwise. We saw this a lot after 9/11 with them convincing goofy muslim kids to commit an act of terrorism. We also saw it during covid lock downs with the Governor Whitmer kidnapping plot.

Not to get too tin foily but did you notice the FBI was able to get their budget increased that year while we were in a period where we were seeing nationwide defunding of law enforcement?

Sooooooo.... you want to deep dive on a guy that did NOT enter the capital, and therefore did NOT catch a charge??

Isn't that invasion of privacy?

I'm 100% certain that if you show the AG of some rando NOT committing a crime, the answer is going to be the same.

Fucking CT nutters.

That said....do you think you are entitled to information on assets being used by FBI/CIA/DC Police.... any police force really.

NOPE.

Don't let that stop you from trying to deflect guilt from the actual criminals though, since Maga is absolutely anti- Law and Order.

ray epps DID commit a crime. he openly incited others to commit a crime (going into the capitol) or "insurrection" as the left calls it, on "The Day of Rage!" and he gets sucked off by the media and gets no jail time. all signs point to ray epps being an asset. what is the conspiracy angle here? what's the crazy part of this?

Ray Epps, Target of Jan. 6 Conspiracy Theory, Is Sentenced to Probation​

mainstream media: day of rage, worse than 9/11, end of america, give them life in prison.

also mainstream media: poor wittle ray epps.

Last edited:
Back