Who is Matthew Whitaker? Does he have a right to serve as AG? Should he recuse?

Im offended for some reason
Is he qualified? Yes
Well I’m offended

A Garden variety Trump branded corrupt scumbag piece of shit? Not surprised, MF'ers.

He's a piano prodigy, and the next Stevie Wonder. Yes, he should be AG. Time for Mueller to face the music!

No one is saying that they sat down with the commandments and copied it except for scrawling "LAWS" across the top.

Where do you think our founding fathers learned their moral code? If you say anything but religion, you are deliberately disingenuous. There's a reason so many laws, abolished or not, coincide with the commandments.
Well no shit religion was developed and refined to control people and influence behavior, that was the whole reason it was created and his been brainwashed down generations for centuries

Unconstitutional appointment of a bigoted Trump loyalist.

He's a piano prodigy, and the next Stevie Wonder. Yes, he should be AG. Time for Mueller to face the music!

You derisively tell me to put down a bong, then the next day you post this shit. Make up your mind, or russle-cage, as I'm sure you call it.

You derisively tell me to put down a bong, then the next day you post this shit. Make up your mind, or russle-cage, as I'm sure you call it.

tenor.gif

This post must accidentally have your name on it then.
NO that post is accurate. It is your comprehension that is the problem.

Matt would want to understand the judicial philosophy and world view of judges prior to them being appointed and he would want to make sure it one that was informed by a biblical view of justice and are they people of faith. As acting AAG that is a problem.

Well no shit religion was developed and refined to control people and influence behavior, that was the whole reason it was created and his been brainwashed down generations for centuries
Thats one point of view, sure.

With a name like Dark Balls, these credentials, along with video game cred, You have impressed me so much. That's it! I believe you.

I'm still waiting for you to prove what a christian value is, and prove how they formed the nation's system of law.

Thats one point of view, sure.
It would be the most well accepted scholarly reasoning for the appearance and massive spread of christianity throughout the Roman empire.

It doesn't imply that God is not real.

What's wrong with a Christian view of justice? After all, the United States was founded on Judeo Christian principles. Perhaps TS prefers the promotion of Sharia Law style justice. No thank you.
Trolls don’t even try anymore. So sad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back