Who is Japans best nogi grappler?

Shinya Aoki and Yushin Okami both competed in ADCC recently. For no gi, I'd say these guys are at the top of the list. I know Kikuta has competed previously in ADCC too.

I actualy think Aoki is better in the gi.

Isn't Yamamoto supposed to be a great wrestler too with his family and such? I thought he was going to the olympics for it.

Miyu Yamamoto is his elder sister and is a three time world wrestling champion. His other sister won a world championship (Seiko) and his father (Ikuei Yamamoto) went to the 1972 olympics games in Munich.

KID was going to the Olympics, but got hurt in the Japanese Olympic wrestling qualifiers. He had to withdraw.

Miyu Yamamoto is his elder sister and is a three time world wrestling champion. His other sister won a world championship (Seiko) and his father (Ikuei Yamamoto) went to the 1972 olympics games in Munich.

KID was going to the Olympics, but got hurt in the Japanese Olympic wrestling qualifiers. He had to withdraw.

Not exactly. He got hurt in a match and that other dude was beating him. He's one of the best wrestlers in Japan but even without his injury, he would have had to win this other tournament to even make the Olympics.

Dai Yoshioka

Hands Down One Of The Best Grapplers But He Is The Best Jiu Jitsu Player Out Of Japan

Dai Yoshioka

Hands Down One Of The Best Grapplers But He Is The Best Jiu Jitsu Player Out Of Japan

I think you need to get off his nuts. Just cuz he chokes the crap out of you doesn't mean he's "hands down". hahahahaha:icon_chee

I think you need to get off his nuts. Just cuz he chokes the crap out of you doesn't mean he's "hands down". hahahahaha:icon_chee

if you put that much thought in your jiujitsu than on comebacks maybe you would be good

dont be mad cuz we beat you in spades on friday. and dominos on saturday.

Some of my favorites:

Sanae kikuta, Sakuraba, Yuki Nakai, Shinya Aoki, Minoru Suzuki, Rumina Sato, Gomi, Ayumi Hamasaki, Sakaia Shioda, Takefumi Hanai, Daisuke Sugie, Okami, Sudo, Uno, Yamamoto and his sister, Yoshida, etc.

screw ayumi hamasaki...she can have her virginity back! i don't want it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back