Who is Germaine De Randamie? Click here to find out!

Top 13 girl fighting an ex-champ who is on a 2 fight losing streak...fighting for the belt. Yup, that sounds about where the UFC is headed these days. Fuck'n Joke.

Dana, you greedy fuck, give Cyborg a decent contract! not a great one, just one she can retire on...it doesn't all have to be for Honda Housey.

I have her getting the upset. She can hang with her on the feet. Will catch her at some point. GDR has hands. That plus extra weight = trouble.

Same here. For skills & technique, she's the 2nd best in the division behind Shevchenko, but far more dangerous because of her size, power, and aggressiveness. She can fight on the outside, bang it out in the pocket, and wreck people in the clinch. I've time stamped the video so everyone can see her crush her opponent with a vicious combo, but I recommend watching the entire fight. Germaine is a skilled experienced fighter, she's not some chick who started cardio kickboxing 3 years ago.

I know you're in favor of the division as I am as well but I wonder if you're in favor of this being the inaugural fight for this division. I think it makes the whole thing look like a fucking joke.
Agreed. This is probably the biggest sham of a title fight the UFC has ever put together.

Same here. For skills & technique, she's the 2nd best in the division behind Shevchenko, but far more dangerous because of her size, power, and aggressiveness. She can fight on the outside, bang it out in the pocket, and wreck people in the clinch. I've time stamped the video so everyone can see her crush her opponent with a vicious combo, but I recommend watching the entire fight. Germaine is a skilled experienced fighter, she's not some chick who started cardio kickboxing 3 years ago.

kPIzBXG.png
Brutal.

Yup... Pretty stupid of them not to wait ONE MONTH to start this shit... Unless one of both of the FW/Interim LW title fights that were rumored for 208 fell through...

The UFC knows what's it doing. It's obvious they want to get Ronda a shot at being a 2 division title holder, providing she beats Nunes. Pushing it down the line because Cyborg can't make weight might not be an option if Ronda's retirement is looming. Holly/Cyborg was meant to give Ronda a mega champion versus champion fight with one of her biggest rivals and Cyborg chose to take herself out of the equation. The worse case scenario is if Germaine beats the living death out of Holly. I guess they would go ahead with a Germaine/Ronda fight but we may never see a Ronda/Holly rematch and that's a fight I want to see before it all done.

I hate women's mma but I'll watch the championship fight. I watch all of them regardless of interest. Even watch MM.

I know you're in favor of the division as I am as well but I wonder if you're in favor of this being the inaugural fight for this division. I think it makes the whole thing look like a fucking joke.

Featherweight is a joke. Anyone who actually follows the division knows that aside from Cyborg, top bantamweights are better than top featherweights. And not p4p better, actually better, as in would beat the crap out of them.

I have her getting the upset. She can hang with her on the feet. Will catch her at some point. GDR has hands. That plus extra weight = trouble.

Germaine%2Bde%2BRandamie%2BSmashes%2BLarissa%2BPacheco%2BUFC%2B185.gif

She has hands and feet, this gif shows Pacheco just after GDR broke her arm with a kick.

DeRandamie is like Baars' big sister, no wonder Cyborg turned down the title shot, although of course there was another reason as well.

Great way to showcase the sad state of WMMA. What a joke.

Back