• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is a greater/better fighter: Khabib or Volkanovski

If nobody ever called Khabib the GOAT I would have no problem with him.

But look at the retarded bullshit in this thread. Dummies just like Khabib because of his zero. He's gonna run through Volkanovski?
<YeahOKJen>

He only has his zero because he never fucking challenged himself. He has like 4 good wins. Sorry if the truth hurts, Sherbro.
Look at you

Shitting on Khabib and saying stupid nonsense because some stuff some idiot fans said lmao

"never fuckin challenged himself"

You sound like one of them,tbh

fighting shit with shit!

I,however am completley above that,I think when i hit 100,000 I ascended and evolved past such paltry trifles with the humanoids and mendicants. Cast off this taint,and become taintless

When did he challenge himself?
I didnt know that it was a requirement to move up a division to have any respect hahahah

is that a new rule?? cos Izzy moved up and everyone just laughs at him for doin that.

GSP would still be in the hall of fame if he never got the MW title,but I guess he never "challenged himself" before that lmao

I didnt know that it was a requirement to move up a division to have any respect hahahah

is that a new rule?? cos Izzy moved up and everyone just laughs at him for doin that.
Didn't have to move up. Just fight the best fighters in your division. He did not do that until the very end of his career.

He did. Whoever he didnt fight,that is their fault.
That's bullshit and you know it.

Agree to disagree, Sherbro.
As far as I'm concerned, Khabib Nurmagomedov will always be a What If.

Volkanovski has proved his greatness without any shadow of a doubt.

So, to answer the thread title, Who is a better fighter(presumably meaning who would win if they fought)? I don't know. No one does. I would certainly pick Volkanovski though.

Who is a greater fighter(presumably meaning who has the better career)? Obviously Volkanovski, by a significant margin, and he's still in his prime and fighting multiple times a year.

It's an easy fucking question to answer, unless you are blinded by the zero.

So, to answer the thread title, Who is a better fighter(presumably meaning who would win if they fought)? I don't know. No one does. I would certainly pick Volkanovski though.

Who is a greater fighter(presumably meaning who has the better career)? Obviously Volkanovski, by a significant margin, and he's still in his prime and fighting multiple times a year.

Just admit you are a hater. Somehow youve become a Khabib hater. Gotten to by his fans. Rattled,if you will. Gotten to HARD,as it were.

When people ask Khabib what its like to lose,he will say I DONT FUCKING KNOW. Maybe he could ask Volk.

Sorry if that bothers people! it wasnt meant to!

2dda3df8fdd0bf62b7790074c5792e9e.gif

Just admit you are a hater. Somehow youve become a Khabib hater. Gotten to by his fans. Rattled,if you will. Gotten to HARD,as it were.

When people ask Khabib what its like to lose,he will say I DONT FUCKING KNOW. Maybe he could ask Volk.

Sorry if that bothers people! it wasnt meant to!

2dda3df8fdd0bf62b7790074c5792e9e.gif
I'm not a hater, and if you look at my posts I have not said anything disrespectful to him. Everything I've said is simply the truth.

what are you talking about? Khabib has beaten more top fighters than volk lol

Most of volks wins are from the same people

I'm not a hater, and if you look at my posts I have not said anything disrespectful to him. Everything I've said is simply the truth.
When did this happen? I figured I knew all the prolific Khabib haters on this board. Is this a new thing??

b21ec1c9be7dc4ad7ab5cd18c6e14b981ae77273.gif

I'm not a Khabib hater. He's a good fighter and arguably the LW GOAT.
Thats more like it. We'll have you saying GREAT fighter and definitley the LW GOAT in no time.

No, because I am not blinded by his zero.

You might as well be,usin wiki stats instead of being able to judge the actual total annihlation of the competition,the lamentation of their women,and the cries of "Its only business" "I cant get this guy off me!" and "listen khabib could ya let me score some points my kids are watchin"

You might as well be,usin wiki stats instead of being able to judge the actual total annihlation of the competition,the lamentation of their women,and the cries of "Its only business" "I cant get this guy off me!" and "listen khabib could ya let me score some points my kids are watchin"
I get it, you're in it for the story. Fine, believe whatever you want.

Meanwhile, there are actually great fighters having actually great careers.
<Fedor23>

<Fedor23>
Yes,Khabib and others!

Volk will have a better legacy but I think would beat him head on

Coming from someone who likes neither: it's Volk, since he keeps proving it. Khabib only proved that "what ifs" and "would haves" make a shallow legacy. Also he lost to Tibau.

<Fedor23>

don´t take it too personal, even the most reasonable kabib troll gets offended and in further consequence offensive if anybody dares to not sing songs of praise about him. They even start fighting among each other (HHJ has been the victim of such attacks) if one of them dares to say something neutral (not negative) which doesn't immediately indicate that he is the greatest fighter and human being who ever lived.

You also have to be very careful with their statements as they might and will change, add or leave out facts if it somehow helps their argumentation. For example, somebody else best win might be a can or has been if they need to discredit them, while the win over the same person might be a great trophy for kabib or the people around him. They are very cheeky when it comes to protecting their boah.

Last edited:
Back