• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Who is “bigger” ... Tyron or Gsp

I was at my 24 fitness locker room and there was a bunch of African American guys walking around naked. I think that that whole thing is a stereotype. I looked at all of them and they were smaller than all the online videos (lol) for sure.
64583992.jpg

True but every fighter except maybe Brock says that.

But in his case why should we doubt it?

He wasn’t KO’d into retirement.

He was successful in his return.

He didn’t look as fast vs Bisping but you can attribute that to the added mass.

How do we know that this time away didn’t actually allow him to become rejuvenated? Mind, body and spirit.

Last edited:
But in his case why should we doubt it? He wasn’t KO’d into retirement.

He was successful in his return.

He didn’t look as fast vs Bisping but you can attribute that to the added mass.

How do we know that this time away didn’t actually allow him to become rejuvenated? Mind, body and spirit.

His takedowns also didnt look as good as before. Not just his speed

His takedowns also didnt look as good as before. Not just his speed

There’s a lot of room for speculation. Ring rust, the added mass, the heavier opponent, the pressure of the moment...

Tyrone packs more muscle for sure. Gsp is taller and has longer reach.

who do you think has bigger peen?
asking for a friend.

I really thought that was going to be a penis thread... Sherdog is kinda gay nowadays.

Twood thicker

GSP longer

No homo

They should fight... or kiss... whatever.

I was at my 24 fitness locker room and there was a bunch of African American guys walking around naked. I think that that whole thing is a stereotype. I looked at all of them and they were smaller than all the online videos (lol) for sure.

Hahahahaha...

Spit my delicious poppyseed muffin out of my
Mouth reading this...

I uh... I’m gunna go out on a limb and say Woodley.. but yah never know...

The real question.... GSP rocking the “uncut” peen..??

Samething.... friend of mine is asking...

Woodley has better abs.

Im an abs guy.

62fcf2ea-73fe-4557-b5b8-18418646df31_screenshot.jpg

8E1235BC-356A-49FB-824C-EB99AED4FD86.gif

Go to 1:35:

So is Georges just lying through his teeth or is he delusional?

He is delusional. Or lying. He's not better than ever right now. The likelihood of that being true is extremely remote anyways.

Again, fighters lie A LOT.

Was it a lays potato chip kinda deal? You couldn't just look at one?

He is delusional. Or lying. He's not better than ever right now. The likelihood of that being true is extremely remote anyways.

Again, fighters lie A LOT.

Daniel Cormier - ChampChamp at 39yo.

Romero - 41yo.

Woodley - 36yo.

Ferguson - about to turn 35yo.

GSP - 37yo and hasn’t taken any significant damage since Hendricks... THAT WAS FIVE YEARS AGO.

Unlike other aging fighters who make this claim, Georges was not beaten into retirement AND was successful in his return. So again, I ask the question, why should we doubt Georges when he says he’s in the best shape of his life?

Daniel Cormier - ChampChamp at 39yo.

Romero - 41yo.

Woodley - 36yo.

Ferguson - about to turn 35yo.

GSP - 37yo and hasn’t taken any significant damage since Hendricks... THAT WAS FIVE YEARS AGO.

Unlike other aging fighters who make this claim, Georges was not beaten into retirement AND was successful in his return. So again, I ask the question, why should we doubt Georges when he says he’s in the best shape of his life?

Because he's 37 and an inactive fighter who hasn't gone through a training camp in a year and change and every fighter in the world makes the same claim before every fight they have. The fact that there are some outliers (all of them active fighters, btw) that continue to have success into their old age does not mean that an inactive fighter who looked visibly exhausted for the first time in his career in an otherwise impressive victory over another aged fighter does not mean that he is in better shape than he was in his mid-late 20's when he was smashing the elite of his division. It means he's still really good and his skills are still sharp. He can still be a dominant fighter, but I just don't see him being in better shape now then when he was in his prime. More injury free, absolutely, simply because he's a retired fighter.

It's really unwise to believe what fighters say pre-fight, as they'll always brag themselves up. I think what we're seeing at the moment is that GSP is be angling for another big money fight soon and him saying this increases the interest in seeing him in there again. Or he might actually feel like he is in that kind of shape. IMO, he's not at all. If you look at the track record of old fighters coming out of retirement to recapture their erstwhile success though, the evidence doesn't support his claim either. I remember Roberto Duran saying he was in the best shape of his life when he was in training to make one of his numerous comebacks. He was in his early 50's. Said comeback never materialized. Fighters lie. All. The. Time.

Because he's 37 and an inactive fighter who hasn't gone through a training camp in a year and change and every fighter in the world makes the same claim before every fight they have. The fact that there are some outliers (all of them active fighters, btw) that continue to have success into their old age does not mean that an inactive fighter who looked visibly exhausted for the first time in his career in an otherwise impressive victory over another aged fighter does not mean that he is in better shape than he was in his mid-late 20's when he was smashing the elite of his division. It means he's still really good and his skills are still sharp. He can still be a dominant fighter, but I just don't see him being in better shape now then when he was in his prime. More injury free, absolutely, simply because he's a retired fighter.

It's really unwise to believe what fighters say pre-fight, as they'll always brag themselves up. I think what we're seeing at the moment is that GSP is be angling for another big money fight soon and him saying this increases the interest in seeing him in there again. Or he might actually feel like he is in that kind of shape. IMO, he's not at all. If you look at the track record of old fighters coming out of retirement to recapture their erstwhile success though, the evidence doesn't support his claim either. I remember Roberto Duran saying he was in the best shape of his life when he was in training to make one of his numerous comebacks. He was in his early 50's. Said comeback never materialized. Fighters lie. All. The. Time.

I hear all that but I think you’re focusing entirely too much on youth. When considering a fighters “prime” youth is not the only factor, you must also consider wisdom and experience and as I’ve pointed out Gsp is not necessarily too old to be “prime” or near it, he’s 37 not 50. You emphasize the time away being a bad thing, I’m saying it could and appears to have been a good thing for him physically, psychologically, etc.

Back