Who in here uses Gladiator mouthguards?

Mine came in today!!!

The fit is AMAZING!!! Will be sparring with it on Monday, did a few rounds on the bag at my house with it, WAY BETTER than any boil and bite!!!!

IMAG0013_zps2fc0e4b1.jpg

IMAG0014_zps667cce9a.jpg

IMAG0015_zpsc74ad062.jpg

SUP? Initials or are you asking your opponents "Sup?" Nice guard btw

Asking them sup, lol. It's actually a nickname from my Marine days.

Thanks

Last edited:
Holy cow those gladiator mouth guards are expensive

Considering that more expensive boil and bites are $30 - $40 and the average custom mouth guard starts at $150, the Gladiator guards are a steal.

I agree that they're well worth it. I don't even use mine very often, and I still think it's worth the price.

I hope they still look at this topic because I need to order one another one but I have a few questions.

I am getting braces and I was wondering if I would need to do a new mold. And would the mold be okay getting it in my braces?

Sjmoon, just give their customer service a call. They are very helpful over the phone.

My nearly five year old guard is finally dead, not because of wear but because my chihuahua is a vicious destroyer.

Ordered a new polka dot one

So I got my mouthguard and I love it. Problem is that it takes a lot of effort to take it out of my mouth to the point where I feel some pain. Im guessing my problem was during molding process where the outside part was curved in. Is this normal?

put a little bit of petroleum jelly in the mouthguard before you use it.

If you get braces you will need a new mold. I would ask the dentist to do it for you while your at the office. impressions with brace are a little more difficult to take. He will most likely tell you not to get a fitted guard. He would be incorrect about that. He will insinuate that the guard will stop the movements he is trying to make. If the guard over your braces ever starts to hurt you will need to boil and refit it so it continue to move with your teeth. Originally the guard should have enough resilience that it will allow for a few millimeters of movement. So you should not have to refit it very often. I would request the xtreem cut it will allow for more movement.

Last edited:
Back