Who in here uses Gladiator mouthguards?

RATM91

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
All gladiator users post your mouthguard designs/ just to simply indidcate how many people use gladiator mouthguards in here.

It would be cool to know how many people have had/vouch for them over the years, since it is highly regarded.

Ps. Currently waiting for mine to arrive hopefully by friday next week. Sorta itching to get mine. :icon_lol:
Cheers

Last edited:
i use one, it is pretty much the raddest mouthguard ever. you will not be disappointed. next one i get will have the checkmat logo in the center now that i know that the guards are worth it.

35co5s6.jpg

34iitti.jpg

check my sig for a review, or click the pics for larger versions

th_GladiatorMouthGuard009.jpg

I have a replacement as well that i need to take pics of.

Last edited:
Had mine for a year I believe. Great guard

I have an Xtreme or whatever the cut is called and a normal. Stay with normal IMO, its actually such a better fit it is less constricting than the smallest xtreme

Xtreme cut? care to explain?

is that the pro or elite? :S
I ordered the pro and told them i compete pro muay thai so im not sure which cut they make for the sport.

Pro, I can't remember the name of the cut. It's basically the same except after the incisors there is no gum guard on the inside just under the teeth not on the sides

oh i see it now- Well... I guess they may have given me the full back
and im assuming you're talking about the Cut back-cut (normal)?

Cut Back

for athletes in moderate contact, mixed martial arts and youth athletes with mixed dentition (some baby teeth).
X-Treme Cut

for athletes when oral communication is crucial.
Full Back

for athletes in heavy contact sports such as MMA and Boxing.

Yeah, the cut back is the superior mouth guard. I think talking is harder in my Xtreme, because it isn't as tight.

mine is the cutback, where there is not material behind my front teeth except for a very little at the bottom, just enough to hold it in place. the rest of the guard is held on by my molars. it is far superior to any mouthguard i have ever used. i have used it at jiu jitsu 3 times since thursday and i can not believe i have gone this long without it. no more boil and bites for me, and that shockdoctor i have will probably end up in the trash now.

i have used boil and bites from LV chompers, fight dentist, shockdoctor and a custom from SD and this gladiator and it is the finest mouthguard i have ever used.

The one they recommend for MMA, the "Elite" is too thick in my opinion. I like using the "Pro" better.

Champion I have seen your pictures you have an extreme cut.

Full back = same thickness of material front and back of teeth

cut back = only one layer of material covering the back of the front 6 teeth (canine to canine) full thickness of material behind the canines

extreme cut = no material behind the front 6 teeth just a small amount over the edges of (canine to canine ) half thickness behind canines.

Each of the ones I have listed should get more comfortable and easier to speak and breath, and slightly less protective as you go down the list. The protect drop off is only a few % points but it is a drop off none the less.

I'll post pictures later in the week and give a better description and explanation. Merry Christmas all.

I have a gladiator and it's amazing, I previously had a dentist made mouthguard and thought that it couldn't get any better. Gladiator was much better and the fact the next time you order it's 50% is too good to pass up.

Just got my Pro in the mail today and test fit it; it's awesome!

Very low profile and no problem talking with it on. Not too bulky at all, but seems like it would offer good protection. Going to roll with it tonight and see how it feels for me in use.

I've only used boil and bites before so I can't compare, but for not that much more, the Gladiator is well worth it. And as stated above, additional ones at 50% off is great.

Will probably pick up a few more to have on hand.

Just got the Pro, it's not bulky at all. it's beautiful, you have to pry it off, breathing is excellent. I got the fangs, it's not THAT bad, it's actually fine.

20121227120615.jpg

Lol don't worry i got the fangs too...
I have 0 care about the design anyway. I got it in red though.

i use one, it is pretty much the raddest mouthguard ever. you will not be disappointed. next one i get will have the checkmat logo in the center now that i know that the guards are worth it.

35co5s6.jpg

34iitti.jpg

Is that white or clear? It doesn't look clear, but it doesn't quite look like the white ones I've seen, either.
I'm hoping to get one soon for my martial arts classes, since they said we'll be doing sparring. Does anyone have photos of them wearing their Gladiator in silver, or one with the barbed wire design? I'll probably get the Pro to start with. I expect I'll probably get a knee to the face every once in a while, so I hope the Pro will be enough protection, since I'm very fond of my teeth. :icon_lol:
Oh, and any news on upcoming promo codes? I see the last one ended in December.

Last edited:
I'd like to use one but from the looks of their site they don't work outside the US (which I can understand considering the back and forth shipping that it would entail).

Is that white or clear? It doesn't look clear, but it doesn't quite look like the white ones I've seen, either.
I'm hoping to get one soon for my martial arts classes, since they said we'll be doing sparring. Does anyone have photos of them wearing their Gladiator in silver, or one with the barbed wire design? I'll probably get the Pro to start with. I expect I'll probably get a knee to the face every once in a while, so I hope the Pro will be enough protection, since I'm very fond of my teeth. :icon_lol:
Oh, and any news on upcoming promo codes? I see the last one ended in December.

it is white but the outside shell is clear

Back