Who in here uses Gladiator mouthguards?

3 ways = ship kit to you, ship kit back to me, ship mouthguard and model of your mouth back to you. Keep the model safe you can return it and buy additional guards 1/2 off for life, and shipping should be $18 its 6 dollars each way

3 ways = ship kit to you, ship kit back to me, ship mouthguard and model of your mouth back to you. Keep the model safe you can return it and buy additional guards 1/2 off for life
I was just joking, I'm already pretty familiar with the whole process, I've just been waiting for the next promo sale to bite.

I'm going to order one as soon as that code is up.I'm wearing it for BJJ.Anyone have that Power Grip or Raptor Options?

I have two guards from Gladiator. They are both great products. My first guard I got the power grip option on a pro guard. All it seems to have is more material on the part of the guard that covers the molars. I did not get the power grip on the second guard because I did not think it made a difference really. If I order any more guards in the future they will be from Gladiator but I still will pass on the power grip.

I ordered a pro in 2010 and I still use it for bjj and mma sparring. Its held up nice and no issues.

When should a mouth guard be replaced? I want to get a new one and I still have the mold. Can I get the elite at 50% off, or do I need to stick with the pro to get the discount?

I ordered a pro in 2010 and I still use it for bjj and mma sparring. Its held up nice and no issues.

When should a mouth guard be replaced? I want to get a new one and I still have the mold. Can I get the elite at 50% off, or do I need to stick with the pro to get the discount?

You can order any one of the guards with the mold and get 50% off. It does not have to be the same type. I did this myself a couple of months ago.

Looks like the time is now.

"#MMA Forum followers #SpecialOffer #FreeLOGO NOW to Friday ONLY! To qualify, Post this to your forum, Call in your order & Tell us your forum. This post will be removed by end of today..."

From Gladiator Guards Facebook page

First time ordering and I am confused. I choose Flag (any nationality) but I dont actually get to see my design. So Im guessing I have to email them and tell them what I want.

#MMA Forum followers #SpecialOffer #FreeLOGO NOW to Friday ONLY! To qualify, Post this to your forum, Call in your order & Tell us your forum. This post will be removed by end of today...

First time ordering and I am confused. I choose Flag (any nationality) but I dont actually get to see my design. So Im guessing I have to email them and tell them what I want.

when you receive your molding kit you will get a personalization form where you tell us what you want on the front (Logo) and what you want on the side.

#MMA Forum followers #SpecialOffer #FreeLOGO NOW to Friday ONLY! To qualify, Post this to your forum, Call in your order & Tell us your forum. This post will be removed by end of today...

Back