Who here remembers The Axe Murderer?

Made me a hard-core MMA fan back in Pride in the early 2000s.

Used to legit fear for his opponents.

Prime Wand would have Gegard tapping to strikes
LMAO..
ONe guy is a complete fighter who's on his prime now after 14 years fighting******* most of those years as an elite fighter.
The other gave Quinton 2 tremendous beatdowns but extremely over rated as a top tier fighter....i mean it's funny.

Btw (and I know it was past his prime), he tried to April fool Gegard with a fight and showed how much of a coward he is cause he wanted no part of Gegard destroying him in front of the world.

All it would take would be one solid flick jab off a counter of wild swinging wanderlei and nighty nite.....and I'm talking prime vs prime.

I think I like you, it's been a rough morning and you had me in stiches.
Thank you .
I'm still lol-ing

And so does Andy...

as does CM punk
tumblr_lp59h6n2851qkiqdko1_r1_500.gif

He got me into mma in 2006. Love the wars with Mezger,Jackson,Cung Le,Brian Stann & koing Jardine and going toe to toe with chuck.

Leben fight never happened.

his sweat was probably radioactive in his "prime"

Back when I first saw him soccer kick some dude in the face in Pride I fell in love.... So how many of my Sherbros out there remember and love one of the most violent human beings to ever step in the ring or cage?

And for those of you who weren’t around to enjoy the beautiful mayhem, or perhaps have forgotten the feats of shear aggression, let us enjoy this highlight and celebrate this legend of the sport.

Edit: I fixed the title

If you compare Pride and more recentes UFc Wand it's almost scientific proof Roid Rage is a thing.

I like how CroCop annihilated Silva in their rematch in 2006, first was a draw. Silva the bully and trash talker got served a good beating. Silva has mellowed out and become likable, I did not like the psychopathic Silva from Pride, was that roid-rage or what?

Up there next to Coleman, imo, for the most violent of motherfuckers

I remember a day on the sherdog when not a soul would say a bad thing about him.

Sad how that changed.

Back