Who here remembers The Axe Murderer?

brawlnsprawl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Back when I first saw him soccer kick some dude in the face in Pride I fell in love.... So how many of my Sherbros out there remember and love one of the most violent human beings to ever step in the ring or cage?

And for those of you who weren’t around to enjoy the beautiful mayhem, or perhaps have forgotten the feats of shear aggression, let us enjoy this highlight and celebrate this legend of the sport.

Edit: I fixed the title

Last edited:
I remember the violence he brought into the ring, but I never liked him because of his hatred towards Mirko and I'm a CC nuthugger. But I did enjoyed watching his fights and the destruction of his opponents (face stomps against Kondo were epic), that's it.

I remember the violence he brought into the ring, but I never liked him because of his hatred towards Mirko and I'm a CC nuthugger. But I did enjoyed watching his fights and the destruction of his opponents (face stomps against Kondo were epic), that's it.
Dude the Fujita fight was almost hard to watch lol

He's an animal. Why isn't he in bellator?

Never heard of “the axe murder,” TS, but I’ve seen So, I Married An Axe Murderer.

Lol- the same over committing fighter who fought wild that came to the UFC and had an unimpressive run there.

He aged too early, fight game started to pass him by and probably wasn't juicing as much when he was in pride when he entered UFC in 2007. Fun guy to watch tho when he wasn't getting ko'd.

He was past prime
I'm not lost on that fact and I hate getting on wanderlei cause his rabid fan base is right up there with Chuck so I know I'll get alot " of the business " thrown my way but it's all good.

One of the most entertaining reigns

Back