Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Family Fun Day At The Fair 2024

old-timey-2.jpg

IMG-20240616-051711-1.jpg

Last edited:
i don't know where you;re from, but as an eastern euro everything about the second pic says eastern euro or balkans to me.
In the first photo he's smoking indoors (in a cafe apparently) and there's footie on TV. But the other picture was your clue about his location?

I'd have guessed Southwestern US going by the second pic. Shows what I know :p

What countries in Europe still permit smoking in indoor public places?

In the first photo he's smoking indoors (in a cafe apparently) and there's footie on TV. But the other picture was your clue about his location?

I'd have guessed Southwestern US going by the second pic. Shows what I know :p

What countries in Europe still permit smoking in indoor public places?
Second pic carpet. Wood furniture. And that white thing on the table.

Basically the carpet and white thing on the table gives it away. The samples / esthetics of it.

Second pic carpet. Wood furniture. And that white thing on the table.

Basically the carpet and white thing on the table gives it away. The samples / esthetics of it.
Interesting. I was just saying the first photo was just as much of a giveaway for a Westerner. :)

Interesting. I was just saying the first photo was just as much of a giveaway for a Westerner. :)
Indoor smoking ? Not crowded. In Germany they pay high rant so gotta stack up table next to table. I'm a westerner too lol. Grew up half my childhood in Germany and lived there almost half my life

So a little over a month ago my oldest nephew Dylan texted me going "Hey Uncle Brian you love gaming and have your own gaming PC you built. Would you want to help me build my first one?" and I didn't hesitate at all and said yes. Went down to North Carolina a few weeks ago for a week and a half to visit him and the rest of the family. First photo is of him right after we built the PC and was in the process of installing Windows 11, the second photo is of the PC after it was fully complete, the third photo is of him and myself seeing Jaws in concert with the Charlotte Symphony Orchestra and the final photo is of myself and the three nephews Dylan, Henry and the youngest Cole.

Specs of the gaming build for who want to know what we built
Case: NZXT H9 Elite
CPU: i9 12900K
Mobo: Asus Z970-V
Storage: Samsung M.2 980 Pro (2 TB)
RAM: Corsair DDR5 32GBx2 (6000MHz) 64GB
AIO Cooler: Corsair H150i Elite
GPU: Gigabyte 4070
PSU: Corsair RM850e 850mhz
Three extra Corsair RGB case fans

JswY4Qk.png

H37t56y.png

9TRXXQp.png

LBq66G3.jpeg

Guy in that pic is 50 ? 😵‍💫

You look way to fit for 50 share some advice
I included two pics here less jacked but it depends on my mood ? These pics are from today…..I don’t age much and I got a chip on my shoulder as well as great genetics my family are all former fighters etc ….( my uncle trained Riddick Bowe in the amateurs ) I think we would both agree I was the better talent . Some days I look younger some not…I do know how to stay young though and that’s not with steroids ( I’m not against them but I never did them ) ..if interested I’ll name the supplements I’ve been on for decades and they do help ….

Attachments

• 8297B8D3-9374-4C3B-9067-BE52D8D60E6D.jpeg
    8297B8D3-9374-4C3B-9067-BE52D8D60E6D.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 31
  • 5A4C3831-BE25-4C23-BE81-094A008B9074.jpeg
    5A4C3831-BE25-4C23-BE81-094A008B9074.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 28
Back