• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Damn you motherfuckers really roasting the shit out of me alright Iamma post my AV without the blackened out eyes, but I am pretty fucking high in that picture don't say I didn't warn you

Damn you motherfuckers really roasting the shit out of me alright Iamma post my AV without the blackened out eyes, but I am pretty fucking high in that picture don't say I didn't warn you

haha McGottenTop...

being high/chinese eyed is a definite FTW imo ^5

I could see you doing this as you left the hospital

Taunt%2B1.gif

I feel a lot better today. I'm slowly walking around more. Gotta get myself moving so I can fart lol apparently it's very important that I do.

Did they suggest you walk shortly after surgery to pass all the gas they force into your abdomen? Those stabbing pains as it passes over the wound are no fuckin joke.

I actually looked at some of my older pictures from 4 years ago, I have become one fat motherfucker the last 4 years goddamn

Back