Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

You smash all of them after half a wine cooler?

Half a wine cooler?! You think I could hang through half a wine cooler. I just smell the cap and I'm drunk.

10 years ago the brunette on the right. Have not the girl on the left and the blonde girl I'm very confident I could but she's going out with my friend and I don't think I could do it if it came down to it. Of course sober me says I wouldn't. drunk me says let me find a hole

cant remember if ive already posted this here but
here we are
ax0Afbn.png

Well damn lmao.
Did I post myself in clown makeup yet?
I don't take selfies often and my memory is shit lol.

6U3EySG.png

No I don’t recall clown make-up.

My memory is also awful mostly when it comes to dates and seasons, but it latches onto little meaningless details and also minute transgressions and slights.

cool cool pennywise Kardashian. By the way Iroh is that Farley from teh gay beer commercial with van Halen song?

cool cool pennywise Kardashian. By the way Iroh is that Farley from teh gay beer commercial with van Halen song?

Lol! No idea, bud. Now I'll have to watch that commercial though.

Seems like it is, but it's a skit as you probably already knew. At least it's some eye candy for the ladies too. @Kardashians & @Clementine

Though not sure if it's up to @Kardashians' "The Rock"-standards...

Well damn lmao.
Did I post myself in clown makeup yet?
I don't take selfies often and my memory is shit lol.

6U3EySG.png
enhanced-buzz-orig-28553-1357689214-9.jpg

Not bad at all!

You'll forever be entrenched as being the one who turned me onto Dua Lipa. I wasn't a fan at first, some mediocre still pics, but she looks so much better in motion
GloomyGenerousBergerpicard-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif

e0f8faef43c721c2f4842a860731078cfc64cb61.gif

200.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back