Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Installing pavers on the driveway last month. So i can take the god damn bins out without having to move the trucks every week.

EeIIyf6UcAEMgbw
Awwww! Is this the first I've seen you? I know we were passing ships in the night for a few years. Lovely to face, name etc :)

Awwww! Is this the first I've seen you? I know we were passing ships in the night for a few years. Lovely to face, name etc :)
Was at a Stags match once and the singing section all turned around and started chanting the Ooh ha Cantona song at me. Felt soft as an arsehole I did. That was when neither of us had beards. My sister & mates are convinced we look even more alike now.

I’ll take it. An improvement on me thinking I resemble Saddam when they dug him out his ditch!

Was at a Stags match once and the singing section all turned around and started chanting the Ooh ha Cantona song at me. Felt soft as an arsehole I did. That was when neither of us had beards. My sister & mates are convinced we look even more alike now.

I’ll take it. An improvement on me thinking I resemble Saddam when they dug him out his ditch!
Ha, not at all. Nose down you look the spitting image of my best Basingstoke mate who came to rescue from Leicester when I moved back home for a few days. You have a nice face, matey. I get the Cantona bit as well, gosh I miss him.

what is that in the "water" ?
a) beer b) piss c) both ?
Just regular seaweed that forms in every pool ( we started treating the water of the pool with products just some days ago since we weren't using it cause of the "cold" thats stuff does nothing to humans, only lets the water ugly ) but yes there might be some beer in the pool

Just regular seaweed that forms in every pool ( we started treating the water of the pool with products just some days ago since we weren't using it cause of the "cold" thats stuff does nothing to humans, only lets the water ugly ) but yes there might be some beer in the pool
nevermind ... im just messing with you :p

Back