Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

I am Sri Lankan just born in australia.

Always thought Sri Lanka was basically India 2.0 until I became friends with a older Tamil Tiger in the Gym. He was also my Boss at my side hustle for a long time and told me many things about the Country, History, Culture, Tradition, Food, Religion(s), Diversity and so on. p4p goat guy. He's speaking broken German and is a short, fat / bulky guy but a fucking (humble) millionaire just with hard work and dedication.

He's already counting the days until he can go back to Sri Lanka and living the lifestyle. Beautiful Country! Much respect and hope all the political tension will end peacefuly.

Last edited:
Always thought Sri Lanka was basically India 2.0 until I became friends with a older Tamil Tiger in the Gym. He was also my Boss at my side hustle for a long time and told me many things about the Country, History, Culture, Tradition, Food, Religion(s), Diversity and so on. p4p goat guy. He's speaking broken German and is a short, fat / bulky guy but a fucking (humble) millionaire just with hard work and dedication.

He's already counting the days until he can go back to Sri Lanka and living the lifestyle. Beautiful Country! Much respect and hope all the political tension will end peacefuly.
Hey man nice story.

Sri Lanka is def not India 2.0...

im sinhalese (by family) but some of my favourite people in the world are Tamil. That Tamil guy you mentioned reminds me off my dad and some of his friends.

I’ve gone to Sri Lanka many a time but would never want to live there. My dads sister still lives there (we have asked her to come live in Australia and we would buy her a house and car and all that jazz) but her husband is stubborn and wants no handouts...

But tbh i can’t spend more than a week there. When I was young we used to go for 12 week holidays there over the summer and that drove me up the wall. These days I can maybe go 5-7 days before I start getting agitated.

Last edited:
Hey man nice story.

Sri Lanka is def not India 2.0...

im sinhalese (by family) but some of my favourite people in the world are Tamil. That Tamil guy you mentioned reminds me off my dad and some of his friends.

I’ve gone to Sri Lanka many a time but would never want to live there. My dads sister still lives there (we have asked her to come live in Australia and we would buy her a house and car and all that jazz) but her husband is stubborn and wants no handouts...

But tbh i can’t spend more than a week there. When I was young we used to go for 12 week holidays there over the summer and that drove me up the wall. These days I can maybe go 5-7 days before I start getting agitated.

That's teh Immigrant Mentality Diaz is always speaking about.

and yeah I can totally understand. I also wouldn't want to live in the old Country but for example my parents moved years ago back. This Tamil Guy told me the same. His kids doesnt want to live in Sri Lanka but he wants it so bad. He's basically just waiting till his youngest is old enough.

Oh hey, man. How’s Vancouver?

Its great as always. Thinking about buying a home in Anmore along the inlet if you're familiar with that area - you can feel a bit suffocated downtown after a while even if youre living on the top floors of fancy ivory towers lol

Yeah looks like a nice area around there. Looks similar to Kelowna’s surrounding areas. Good stuff.

Side note; you gotta stop doing things to get yourself banned, man. I’ve lost count how many accounts I’ve seen you start lol.

Yeah looks like a nice area around there. Looks similar to Kelowna’s surrounding areas. Good stuff.

Side note; you gotta stop doing things to get yourself banned, man. I’ve lost count how many accounts I’ve seen you start lol.

Yes its a very nice area, I've got a boat so being along the inlet there would be perfect, along with the amazing view. Was looking in Langley too, I like rural homes where I could have a good size garden but id rather be along the water, id still have a sizable yard where I can plant shit.

I'm being good now lol

My friend took this picture of me when i was not looking, im pretty red and drunk. Suck that munhoz lost the fight but that was a close oneView attachment 793507

Best photo of you yet, IMO. Maybe not the clearest or anything like that, but it's a real moment, not a selfie-moment.

Here I am on the log of death. A true white knuckle experience.

IMG-20181209-WA0003.jpg

Back