• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

20180122_085728-jpg.567871

Me in Hawaii

Attachments

• 20180122_085728.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 292
photo of me absolutely blocked there last friday, can't remember why I took this pic (can't remember anything after arriving at that bar lol), looking very intense for some reason
index.php

UdNBB4A.jpg

pretty swell hat I had put on me in revolucion de cuba (bar where I used to work, I had three hats to begin with), so just kept the hat....rather fetching I must say

@Bullitt68 @europe1 @Jackonfire @HenryFlower @anyone else who may be curious to put a post to a face @chickenluver

Last edited:
photo of me absolutely blocked there last friday, can't remember why I took this pic (can't remember anything after arriving at that bar lol), looking very intense for some reason
index.php

UdNBB4A.jpg

pretty swell hat I had put on me in revolucion de cuba (bar where I used to work, I had three hats to begin with), so just kept the hat....rather fetching I must say

@Bullitt68 @europe1 @Jackonfire @HenryFlower @anyone else who may be curious to put a post to a face
sure, I’ll bite
7lNq0eWr.jpg

me wearing the same glasses as Nicolas Cage in Matchstick Men to watch Nicolas Cage in Matchstick Men while wearing a Nicolas Cage shirt

sure, I’ll bite
7lNq0eWr.jpg

me wearing the same glasses as Nicolas Cage in Matchstick Men to watch Nicolas Cage in Matchstick Men while wearing a Nicolas Cage shirt

So, I gather it's safe to assume that you're a big Nic Cage fan?
That's cool. Have you seen MANDY yet? I think it's the best thing he's done since LEAVING LAS VEGAS.
Cool pic BTW.

So, I gather it's safe to assume that you're a big Nic Cage fan?
That's cool. Have you seen MANDY yet? I think it's the best thing he's done since LEAVING LAS VEGAS.
Cool pic BTW.
I’d say so, but that’s just me being modest.

I have seen Mandy, quite a few times. love it. I actually just bought the Japanese bluray because it’s clean af; comes in a nice slipcase that includes a Cheddar Goblin sticker & a THICC booklet I can’t read because it’s in Japanese. don’t forget Adaptation. & Bad Lieutenant though. Nicolas crushed it in both.

I have seen Mandy, quite a few times. love it. I actually just bought the Japanese bluray because it’s clean af; comes in a nice slipcase that includes a Cheddar Goblin sticker & a THICC booklet I can’t read because it’s in Japanese. don’t forget Adaptation. & Bad Lieutenant though. Nicolas crushed it in both.

Since watching MANDY for the first time back in November I've watched it another three times on Shudder. I don't own the Blu-ray yet because I can watch it whenever I want via my Shudder subscription but once they lose exclusive rights to it I'll buy the Blu.

Mandy is good, a bit too dark for me though.
I see a lot of Conor fan boys as Children of the Dawn lol. Jeremiah as cult persona, and symbolic of the darker side of the ego or Id was perfect.

That said Adaptation is one of my all time favorites.

Do you have any more stories from the last few years around here? This is yeti

I would have to dig back some. I have been on the sidelines since my injury. Maybe I can’t crank out something In my big bag o
Tricks

I would have to dig back some. I have been on the sidelines since my injury. Maybe I can’t crank out something In my big bag o
Tricks
I don't even know when your injury was, bud. Don't think i've seen hide nor hair of you in the last 3 years

Since watching MANDY for the first time back in November I've watched it another three times on Shudder. I don't own the Blu-ray yet because I can watch it whenever I want via my Shudder subscription but once they lose exclusive rights to it I'll buy the Blu.
Shudder bless. Mandy was a great pickup for them.

Mandy is good, a bit too dark for me though.
I see a lot of Conor fan boys as Children of the Dawn lol. Jeremiah as cult persona, and symbolic of the darker side of the ego or Id was perfect.

That said Adaptation is one of my all time favorites.
wow. that comparison is scarily accurate. I’ll never lurk the heavies the same way again.

The personal info culture here is pathetic. People here are so scared of being judged and ridiculed that they vehemently refuse to show themselves.

Here is me.

ymIOV1v.jpg

I'm sexy, I know.

Who else will forsake the shit culture on this forum and reveal themselves?

Please keep tit/dick pics in my inbox to a minimum (one per person).

On a side note, those of you who are chicken shit, how come? We are buds here. If someone shoops a phallus shaped object to your lips, so what? It's just pwns.

I think seeing our buds gives us an insight into who they really are, deepening our friendships and breaking down the walls that are built up bc the "internet is scary."

Great sentiment Brother. I agree.

I don't even know when your injury was, bud. Don't think i've seen hide nor hair of you in the last 3 years

Been busy in the warroom. Have posted one thread in the ot that generated like zero interest a couple of weeks ago. I run a shift now so I am not on the street that much anymore so I don’t have the good stories anymore.

Finally got around to updating my facebook pic

jWIdHjW.jpg

Back