Who Here Has The Balls To Post A Pic of Their Girl?

My soulmate and my girlfriend

Attachments

• received_779503875840585.jpeg
    received_779503875840585.jpeg
    513.3 KB · Views: 41
tumblr_nq8m1074XK1qjrvino1_1280.jpg

i keep trying to tell people that i married this red headed, power lifting, calvin klein model who can box too but literally no one believes me.

Appreciate you bro. Here's my way of saying thanks...

6PPuZ6g.jpg

gb4KU0R.jpg

Z7PucSS.jpg

X1z7IX3.jpg

Your dating or married to an IG model tier girl. How did you meet her? What do you think she sees in you. Your not bad looking and I am sure you are great to her. In all lucky guy and good luck

I mean does she model?

Your dating or married to an IG model tier girl. How did you meet her? What do you think she sees in you. Your not bad looking and I am sure you are great to her. In all lucky guy and good luck

I mean does she model?
I've been involved in the fashion/modeling world for many years so almost all of the girls I know are models. Therefore I date pretty much all models. I don't consider that a special accomplishment at all. I just meet more beautiful women than most men & a broken clock is right twice a day lol. Her & I were married, but we're no longer together. I've modeled myself since '07 so I'm ok looking, I was a D1 athlete, some would say I'm a very talented musician, & I treat women really well. I'm 100% not a player. & I appreciate your kind words bro

She did at the time.

I mean does she model?
Zoo is cool as fuck. That's how you get hot girls.

Last edited:
I've been involved in the fashion/modeling world for many years so almost all of the girls I know are models. Therefore I date pretty much all models. I don't consider that a special accomplishment at all. I just meet more beautiful women than most men & a broken clock is right twice a day lol. Her & I were married, but we're no longer together. I've modeled myself since '07 so I'm ok looking, I was a D1 athlete, some would say I'm a very talented musician, & I treat women really well. I'm 100% not a player. & I appreciate your kind words bro

She did at the time.

Yeah you can model good looking. Ive signed and trying to get into it as well. I am no gandy or o pry I know my limits but the idea of being around the girls and photoshoot vanity i wont lie i do like. What do you do ? Your an agent or what.

Next time you date a girl like that get her pregnant man. So you will always have your mark with her. Think of those genetically awesome kids lol

I posted a pic of my ex who I was with for 3 years. Erased it after about 15 minutes, but a few people saw it. She's very pretty. I have kids with 2 beautiful women, and one really fat one with still an ok face.

Yeah you can model good looking. Ive signed and trying to get into it as well. I am no gandy or o pry I know my limits but the idea of being around the girls and photoshoot vanity i wont lie i do like. What do you do ? Your an agent or what.

Next time you date a girl like that get her pregnant man. So you will always have your mark with her. Think of those genetically awesome kids lol
Do it bro! Cake job if there ever was one. Those two dudes tho, forget about it. I could never dream of reaching that level. Now I scout for agencies as my side hustle & still take an occasional modeling job.

You know what, I thank the heavens that I didn't, but I would be lying if I told you I didn't consider the genetic potential of our offspring lmaooo

I posted a pic of my ex who I was with for 3 years. Erased it after about 15 minutes, but a few people saw it. She's very pretty. I have kids with 2 beautiful women, and one really fat one with still an ok face.

So overall life's been worth it huh?

She did at the time.
My wife travelled the country working as an independent model before signing with a few agencies. She’s a photographer now but still picks up gigs once in a while.

Not that anyone believes me.

lol.... Boxxy

hell... she even played 4Chan when they went after her. They likely appreciated her efforts after that, but they still took her channel down for 2 years.

Last edited:
Back