Who Here Has The Balls To Post A Pic of Their Girl?

7cfbed290097a2669faf26557b3254e0.jpg
You’re dating shoe on head?

You have 3 vacuum cleaners in this picture, throw your junk away hoarder.

A powerwasher, a vacuum cleaner and a carpet cleaner, of which I don't need the carpet cleaner, the other two are a must with a house :(

I'm not currently with anyone.

Last casual relationship was with a much younger girl from New York. It was never going to work, but she was great and we had a lot of fun.
She was a trail guide and spent her days on horseback, she had incredibly strong legs and was super fit. Part of her job was scaring away bears.

Last serious relationship mostly broke me, she was pretty insane. Her previous boyfriend had been a cosmic level asshole and I spent a year paying for his sins. I kept waiting for her to realize I wasn't him but it never happened. Anyone who remembers my story about the "Mikes", this was the second girl.

She taught aerobics seven days a week and could have snapped me in half.

GF%2B2.jpg

I'm not currently with anyone.

Last casual relationship was with a much younger girl from New York. It was never going to work, but she was great and we had a lot of fun.
She was a trail guide and spent her days on horseback, she had incredibly strong legs and was super fit. Part of her job was scaring away bears.

Last serious relationship mostly broke me, she was pretty insane. Her previous boyfriend had been a cosmic level asshole and I spent a year paying for his sins. I kept waiting for her to realize I wasn't him but it never happened. Anyone who remembers my story about the "Mikes", this was the second girl.

She taught aerobics seven days a week and could have snapped me in half.

GF%2B2.jpg

Did these relationships take place in 1993?

Did these relationships take place in 1993?

1994? That’s clearly early to mid 90s right therE
How old are you ?

I found an old box with stuff from my childhood. Those pics look like my high school year books from the early 90s, hair, clothes and all. At least I hope nobody’s keeping mops and mullets like that these days.... Late 80s even maybe in that second pic, judging by the hair. Nice pics though.

Last edited:
Back