Who here believes that Jon...

Is getting caught because he is not smart at beating the tests , or is it because he in the minority who are cheating? Many on here claim that everyone is using and that’s why I want to get to the bottom of this! Please state your honest opinion.

He failed 1-2 tests.

Chael got caught for PEDs one of the smartest UFC fighters.

He obviously cheated in the past. But those who are think he is still doing it and that the pulsing thing is just corruption are legitimate morons.

Disagree that he obviously cheated, he obviously had PED's in his system tests don't test intent. Get a like because it's important for people to realize the corruption theory is like a history Chanel documentary.

I believe that if he was still taking something he would have popped for a short or medium term metabolite by now.

He probably took or was taking something a few years back, which hes already been punished for.

Simple. Jones found a way to wash the short and medium ones out of his system. As long as the long ones stay within a certain range, he has a free pass to dope.

M3 isn’t a “banned substance”. It’s a marker for a banned substance.

If it’s lingering without reingestion and isn’t giving a performance advantage than I’m ok it’s them fighting with it in their system. And frankly it’s what the rules demand.
Seems to me and many others this is the "jones rule". This is not the standard across the board bud. What is cool for jones is not ok for o'Malley.

There is preferential treatment happening here. It is not reasonable.

Its just a big misunderstanding

His cocaine was laced in his dick pills that were laced in his creatine that was laced with sherdogger crybaby tears

Bro your AV's had me laughing way too hard for way too long!

Seems to me and many others this is the "jones rule". This is not the standard across the board bud. What is cool for jones is not ok for o'Malley.

There is preferential treatment happening here. It is not reasonable.
You’re not well informed.

Disagree that he obviously cheated, he obviously had PED's in his system tests don't test intent. Get a like because it's important for people to realize the corruption theory is like a history Chanel documentary.

There's testimony of him hiding under an octagon cage to avoid USADA. More than one person has testified to that.

Back