Who here believes that Jon...

It has nothing to do with being smart as he probably hired a guy to help him mask his drugs. Jon Jones being caught is likely because of the new detection tech and not having luck on his side.

So what’s your conclusion, is Jon not smart enough or he is a prolific user that can’t stop?
Ive been watching mma a long time.
I'm certain everyone is taking something to perform, I don't see how it's possible not to.

I think Jones was caught slipping.

Hes a wreckless guy; wreckless enough to party on the night of fights and get caught with peruvian candy in his system

i don't know what loophole to pulse means....
I know, kflo, I know. I didn't feel like phrasing it as tight as I could have.
Sometimes, ya just gloss over the finer points in an attempt to get your post typed and submitted without losing your place or rambling. I've mostly always praised your posts on the topic fwiw

I think jons getting caught over and over because hes keeps using over and over.

Without accountability he doesnt have to worry about shit.
what is he using over and over and how is he using it that he is only flagging for traces of long term metabolites? noone ever answers.......

Ive been watching mma a long time.
I'm certain everyone is taking something to perform, I don't see how it's possible not to.

I think Jones was caught slipping.

Hes a wreckless guy; wreckless enough to party on the night of fights and get caught with peruvian candy in his system
So basically the UFC is the problem letting him slide?

I know, kflo, I know. I didn't feel like phrasing it as tight as I could have.
Sometimes, ya just gloss over the finer points in an attempt to get your post typed and submitted without losing your place or rambling. I've mostly always praised your posts on the topic fwiw
thanks and i know.

i just get confused when people think "pulsing" is some magical thing to achieve while doing lots of steroids. noone ever seems to think this through.

Jones is innocent

He unknowingly ingested PEDs via dick pills or coke and trace metabolites the size of pico grams are still in his system

That is why the governing body that also is in charge of the drug testing for the olympic games constantly clears him. They wouldn't risk their credibility for the UFC and one guy. They took down Lance Armstrong and gave no shits

the VP of athletic health and performance in the UFC is a former IRS special agent and was also in the FDA. Dana White wouldn't risk the massive amounts of negative exposure by asking Jeff to look the other way with one of their athletes

if USADA was trying to be absolutely corrupt they would have a drug testers "in the know" be the one who tests Jones and they wouldn't constantly flag him and his picgorams getting this negative media attention

/thread

<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

So basically the UFC is the problem letting him slide?
The ufc has nothing to do with him fighting.
Usada, independent arbitration and state athletic commissions allow him to fight.

The only problem I personally see is USADA is too strict. I want fighters to fight and I dont think its possible to see the level of fighting we have for the last 20 years without pharmaceutical aid.

Is getting caught because he is not smart at beating the tests , or is it because he in the minority who are cheating? Many on here claim that everyone is using and that’s why I want to get to the bottom of this! Please state your honest opinion.
I think all athletes look to find an edge. I think that all humans justify their bad behaviors and therefore live well outside their statedo moral code.

I think most athletes use substances they think are peds. Few use something I would consider peds.

So a minority use the good stuff, most use something.

thanks and i know.

i just get confused when people think "pulsing" is some magical thing to achieve while doing lots of steroids. noone ever seems to think this through.
Very true. But that's group think for you.

The facts/nuanced points are pretty far reaching. Easier to farm for likes by jamming "pico" or "Pulse" into a one liner and shit on JJ and USADA whilst high fiving for most doggers

what is he using over and over and how is he using it that he is only flagging for traces of long term metabolites? noone ever answers.......
Why arent there a slew of fighters with these pulsing factors? Only jones and o'Malley.

This is all #1 bullshit and most of us know it.

Why arent there a slew of fighters with these pulsing factors? Only jones and o'Malley.

This is all #1 bullshit and most of us know it.
There’s almost no one who has failed for tbol metabolites like jones did. No one in todays usada pool would take it. 2 of the very few guys who did fail for it, are continuing to flag for it. Jones and Muslim.

So you can claim it’s bullshit, but you really don’t have a better theory.

There’s almost no one who has failed for tbol metabolites like jones did. No one in todays usada pool would take it. 2 of the very few guys who did fail for it, are continuing to flag for it. Jones and Muslim.

So you can claim it’s bullshit, but you really don’t have a better theory.
I do claim its bullshit. Its very simple. You got shit in your system? You are not allowed to fight. Its super simple.

I dont give a flying fuck why its there tbh. If it is they cant fight. Thats how it should be.

While it continues to show up in 2 peoples bodies while we hear nothing about anyone else who has popped previously. Countless people have popped. This whole thing seems like jones has found some kind of loophole.

I do claim its bullshit. Its very simple. You got shit in your system? You are not allowed to fight. Its super simple.

I dont give a flying fuck why its there tbh. If it is they cant fight. Thats how it should be.

While it continues to show up in 2 peoples bodies while we hear nothing about anyone else who has popped previously. Countless people have popped. This whole thing seems like jones has found some kind of loophole.

I understand how YOU would do it. But that’s not the rules.

Again very free have popped for what jones popped for. Of the few who have, 2 are showing similar pulsing pattern.

Again, loophole for what? No one can explain what the loophole is for. There is no known effective doping protocol that will “pulse” m3 metabolites.

Ego + cocaine + steroids (roid rage etc) = arrogance

When you're as arrogant as Jon is, you never think you're gonna be caught

I understand how YOU would do it. But that’s not the rules.

Again very free have popped for what jones popped for. Of the few who have, 2 are showing similar pulsing pattern.

Again, loophole for what? No one can explain what the loophole is for. There is no known effective doping protocol that will “pulse” m3 metabolites.
Are you ok with people fighting with banned substances in there system?

Are you ok with people fighting with banned substances in there system?
M3 isn’t a “banned substance”. It’s a marker for a banned substance.

If it’s lingering without reingestion and isn’t giving a performance advantage than I’m ok it’s them fighting with it in their system. And frankly it’s what the rules demand.

He obviously cheated in the past. But those who are think he is still doing it and that the pulsing thing is just corruption are legitimate morons.

Back