Who haven't you seen in a while on Sherdog?

wella, wella, wella, huh
tell me more, tell me more
was it love at first sight?
tell me more, tell me more
did she put up a fight?
took her bowlin' in the arcade
we went strolling, drank lemonade
we made out under the docks
we stayed out 'till 10 o'clock

tell me more tell me more @tomjones

<5>

i assume it's song lyrics or maybe some form of drunken slam poetry. i dig it

All the rational posters from the War Room who've been banned by mental lib mods <Fedor23>

A lot of solid posters in the S&C section have disappeared over the years. This thread made me think of a shit poster that lied about the most ridiculous stuff up until about 2 years ago, forgot his handle unfortunately.

Lol michelle pfeiffer was the only thing i remember about grease

mood-mymood.gif

What happened to @cint?

A lot of solid posters in the S&C section have disappeared over the years. This thread made me think of a shit poster that lied about the most ridiculous stuff up until about 2 years ago, forgot his handle unfortunately.
@pokerandbeer or something like that?

Eric Brown?

Did that sweetviolenturg guy actually kill his wife? I really need to know, I sent the dude a message telling him how sorry I was when she passed. 😐

Did that sweetviolenturg guy actually kill his wife? I really need to know, I sent the dude a message telling him how sorry I was when she passed. 😐
No, I don't know who started that rumour (this is the second or third time I've seen it mentioned).

What happened to @cint?

@pokerandbeer or something like that?

Cint was banned but a glitch made his account active again.
He change his name when called out for his pedo stuff.
He has been gone for a few years.

No, I don't know who started that rumour (this is the second or third time I've seen it mentioned).

LOL
First I heard of it.
I wish I started the rumor

Where the fuck is @weed ?

He pinged me in this thread and hasn't responded to me since.

He has been around but less and less.
Been a few months since his last visit.
Dude has /is busy with IRL stuff.
Well that's what he says to you but he just doesn't want to come here any more because of you.

• Sad
Reactions: lsa
Back