who has the GOAT balls?

Sakuraba by a long margin. He'd fight anything anywhere.

BJ
Conor
Diaz bros

BJ.

Size of a modern day Featherweight yet he has fought in every division above.

He fought Lyoto Machida in an openweight fight and Lyoto weighed in at 225 lbs.

One that doesn't get mentioned much is Jamie Varner vs Krause.

Will never forget Jamie with a broken ankle still trying to fight on, even though his ankle was giving out under his weight and he couldn't stand up. Very nasty, but incredible display of brass balls that doesn't get brought up enough.

Buck-4.jpg

Mousasi by far.

The guy wanted to fight DC on 1 day notice.
Also stepped against Rumble on short notice but Crumble bitched.

He is a solid 185er and has fought at heavyweight.

Also fought at K-1 rules against very very solid HW opposition. And won.

Saku and the original "Punk". Already mentioned but those 2 came to mind

cerrone chokes in every big fights and gets noticably nervous. Conor fought chad and nate on super short notice with evrything on the line, thats balls. Also tj did the same on 1 days notice
TJ and Conor accepted opponent changes, that's a little different. Cerrone has litterally fought and then fought again just 10 days later. He constantly puts his name out there and has offered to fight Middleweights on short notice so yeah...

Mousasi by far.

The guy wanted to fight DC on 1 day notice.
Also stepped against Rumble on short notice but Crumble bitched.

He is a solid 185er and has fought at heavyweight.

Also fought at K-1 rules against very very solid HW opposition. And won.

One of my favorite fighters, but he once said he's taking a career choice moving to MW, because he felt the LHW nowadays are huge, and he didn't fancy himself against Jones.

Mousasi vs DC would have been amazing. DC likely gets the take down, but he will have trouble with Mousasi's stand up prowess.

As far as my choices, its Fedor, Hendo, DC, Saku, Penn and you could say Overeem as well.

My god. What s lack of posts naming BJ there are here. The guy destroyed his legacy because of his "fight anyone" mentality.

I think Sakuraba is probably the correct answer but I think KenFlo deserves an honorable mention. That dude fought well above his weight class.

TJ and Conor accepted opponent changes, that's a little different. Cerrone has litterally fought and then fought again just 10 days later. He constantly puts his name out there and has offered to fight Middleweights on short notice so yeah...
Cerrone whether he lost or not, did take fights on short notice. That's is balls.

Back