Who has shown the least amount of hespect for their opponent?

Dublin

Dont fear me
@Blue
Reaction score
Jose Aldo has never shown any hespect to McGregor from before the fight, during the fight (we saw how that went for him) and after. In my opinion he is very disrespectful and a bad sportsman.

Who do you guys think?

Ronda Rousey has got to be one of the worst.

Ronda Rousey has got to be one of the worst.

Was thinking Nate flipping off Cowboy. Then I remembered that cankle bound fighter who was beat from her throne and ran away.

no respect turned into a knock out
MMAknockoutkissmp4.gif

Schaub vs Big Nog

He had to learn the hard way...

Chael has been known to be disrespectful at times.
i thought it was pretty obvious that is was all to promote the fights though, if you hear him talk about the guys he's fought he respects them a lot

travis browne is someone i think sincerely believes hes above his opponents or used to anyway, he may be more humble now

Was thinking Nate flipping off Cowboy. Then I remembered that cankle bound fighter who was beat from her throne and ran away.
Yeah but even after the Cowboy fight Nate showed respect. He usually always does. The Diaz brothers just seem to work better looking at it as a real fight and not a competition.

Jose Aldo has never shown any hespect to McGregor from before the fight, during the fight (we saw how that went for him) and after. In my opinion he is very disrespectful and a bad sportsman.

Who do you guys think?
conor never earned aldo's respect. he was always quite the douche with aldo.

Luke seemed way too confident against Bisping in their rematch, like it wasn't even possible he could lose.

conor never earned aldo's respect. he was always quite the douche with aldo.
Conor respects none of his opponents. Calling them midgets etc. Showed the greatest fw fighter in the history of the sport 0 respect. Gave nate 0 props for being the better fighter that night, after he handed him his ass. Brock was incredibly disrepectful to mir and most of his opponents as well. Just to name a few.

blfMIR

At least people remember who this guy is because of this.

In a fight? THIS
conor_mcgregor_vs_nate_diaz_ufc_196_highlights.gif

On a staredown? THIS
hqdefault.jpg

Back