Who has shown the least amount of hespect for their opponent?

Rashad used to be pretty bad about that sort of thing. He pantomimed for Forrest to suck his balls during their fight and pretended to wipe his ass to show what he thought of Jones or something after Jones hit him in their fight.

He also did a bunch of weird dancing in the cage during TUF.

And speaking of dancing there's Anderson against Maia. And he was disrespectful against Weidman (and paid for it thankfully.)

Diaz laying down against Anderson was pretty funny. Everyone I was watching with despised Diaz and they were so butthurt about it but who deserves it more than Anderson?

Was thinking Nate flipping off Cowboy. Then I remembered that cankle bound fighter who was beat from her throne and ran away.

Cowboy gave nate the bird first when the ref told them to touch gloves

I'd nominate Thiago Silva to Brandon Vera; Cowboy Cerrone to Myles Jury; and Jorge Rivera and Michael Bisping to each other.

Jose Aldo has never shown any hespect to McGregor from before the fight, during the fight (we saw how that went for him) and after. In my opinion he is very disrespectful and a bad sportsman.

Who do you guys think?

I think you have it totally wrong.Aldo is very respectful,and everytime he fights he becomes a friend. Conor is the one that is least respectful, and what he did to Aldo before the fight was disgusting, but Aldo just sucked it up.Conor behaved like Mayhem Miller, a fucking headcase

Don Frye to Ken Shamrock.

Doesn't get anymore disrespectful than that.

Was thinking Nate flipping off Cowboy. Then I remembered that cankle bound fighter who was beat from her throne and ran away.
Cowboy flipped him off first i beleive but that was sparked by nate not shaking his hand

Even though i was a fan of her it has to go to rousey for her second fight with tate

you cant be serious, then again your username is dublin so probably not worth arguing

Silva%20dodges%20bonnar.gif

When did Conor give Jose Aldo a chance to show respect?

Jose Aldo has never shown any hespect to McGregor from before the fight, during the fight (we saw how that went for him) and after. In my opinion he is very disrespectful and a bad sportsman.

Who do you guys think?
Why are you trolling at this hour?

Nick Diaz did literally lay down infront of anderson silva knowing he would be fine.

Tito vs Frank shamrock. And wasn't it sakuraba who walked over to the dude and flipped him off while doctors were attending?

Back