Who has better kicks than Shevchenko?

Geniusss

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Talking about technique, who has better kicks than Valentina Shevchenko?
Some UFC commentators and fighters have said that she has the best spinning kicks in the game. And I believe it.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

How about Edson frikkin Barboza

Probably not as much power as an WMMA participant tho

Nobody.

Shev., Nunes, Holm, Zhang will be WMMA top rank for a while.

Any male fighters, including ones who have never thrown a kick.

in terms of WMMA, then she is probably the best with Holm

Ancient post TRT Vitor, and retired old man Randy.

Truly the stuff of legends.

Both former champs..

Knocking Lyoto is just silly Bro.

Nobody is knocking Shev for KO'ing soccer moms (or they shouldn't be)

Shev is amazing and top of the class in talent... Men or Women

Wonderboy but its tough to say. Bullet seems to get off a wider range of attacks with less time spent finding range, she might be the best martial artist as a whole right now

If were talking best kicker as a whole (male and female) how do you not mention Cro Cop?
upload_2020-2-13_11-10-19.jpeg

Israel, Barboza, Yair, Gaethje, Hooker, Masvidal (not as fancy but has good basic attacking roundhouses), Wonderboy, Lima, Venom Page.

Lets be real though Val is super skilled but she is also fighting opponents that are way outmatched. However, the fact that she basically fought Nunes to a stand still twice says a lot - better technique and skill but just outsized by a larger opponent who is just skilled enough to not get schooled.

Israel, Barboza, Yair, Gaethje, Hooker, Masvidal (not as fancy but has good basic attacking roundhouses), Wonderboy, Lima, Venom Page.

Lets be real though Val is super skilled but she is also fighting opponents that are way outmatched. However, the fact that she basically fought Nunes to a stand still twice says a lot - better technique and skill but just outsized by a larger opponent who is just skilled enough to not get schooled.

Dude. Relax. Sure she is an woman but there’s no way Masvidal is as technical. Neither are Hooker and Gaythje. She has zero telegraph, very accurate, ridiculous timing and good power.
She’s just leagues above her competition right now.

Talking about technique, who has better kicks than Valentina Shevchenko?
Some UFC commentators and fighters have said that she has the best spinning kicks in the game. And I believe it.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
How can anyone fight thru gif 3 liver shot? I’ve taken those and been done for a week afterwards.

There a lot of fighters that have their own signature (good) kick or two, but for me it's definitely Valentina as she has a large arsenal of kicks.
And If I understood the TS question, so it's not who has the hardest kick or more kick with KOs, but best kicks.

Cannonier

How often do you see a fighter quit from a inside leg kick?
FatLastAmphibian-size_restricted.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back