*Who has better BJJ: Nick Díaz or Mayhem-Miller?*

As was mentioned here already, Nick immediately jumps to mind but there is something to be said for Mayhem having a fully sunk RNC (I can't recall if he had both hooks in or a body lock) on Shields in the dying seconds of the round.

Had he completed that, it would have been a massive feather in Mayhem's cap.

Miller submitted Sakuraba, yes he was old and broken by then, but still quite an achievement. I would call it a close call between the two but i give slight edge to Nick. And i mean ever so slight.

i don't think either subs the other. we haven't seen nick's defense because he so good at his offense from top or bottom. shields had mayhem's back and couldn't close the deal.

i think that mayhem might have the better scrambles and maybe even better wrestling.

What was Mayhems biggest career accomplishment? Not getting finished by GSP? The only reason Miller got anywhere in MMA was because of his zany personality.

Miller has better jail house jits.......BUT Nick tkes him in MMA

What year and at what weight? Miller is a complete disaster right now and i truly hope he finally gets the help he needs...But i hear his jail house submission record stands at 3-0 :)

Reckon prime Mayhem had a slight edge.

As of now, hands down Diaz. But make no mistake, Mayhem was legit especially in his Prime. Too bad he went off the rails and pissed his talent away.

MillerShields2.gif

Mayhem for sure. That's why Diaz was a scared homie whenever Mayhem called him out in SF

Back