*Who has better BJJ: Nick Díaz or Mayhem-Miller?*

Right now?

I'd say most of the planet has better BJJ skills than Mayhem.

Back in the day?

slight edge to Mayhem.

Nick has better sub wins, and better wins overall.

Mayhem was a hell of a fighter at one point. What a waste.. .Tough as nails. Never forget that kip up he did against GSP and got kicked in the face... He just grinned.

Mayhem almost submitted Jake Shields, who is the scrap packs GOAT grappler.
So Mayhem in his prime for sure, but now.. who knows where his head is at.

Mayhem was a hell of a fighter at one point. What a waste.. .Tough as nails. Never forget that kip up he did against GSP and got kicked in the face... He just grinned.

Yep.

If that round against Shields was 10 seconds longer, I bet Mayhem has a sub victory over Jake.

Watching Mayhem now is so damn depressing. Hard to believe he used to be a great fighter. Now we just get to watch him go crazier and crazier.

There's a video of Mayhem grappling against Palhares and more than holding his own.

I think you might have to be as crazy as Mayhem to even roll with Palhares in fear of being crippled for life

Also no idea who's better between Mayhem and Nick but a few years ago I might lean toward Mayhem

Both have slick bjj. To think that gsp made both guys bjj look average just shows how great of a fighter he is.

Jake-Shields-takes-shots-at-Jason-Mayhem-Miller-after-Strikeforce-title-fight1.jpg

Shame they never fought. It was looking like they were going to at one point.

Not counting the brawl of course

Back