Who has better belt: UFC or Bellator? Cejudo and Pitbull flexing with their belts

Cejudo looking pretty big next to Pitbull.

Pitbull is a badass, guy is 5'5 and has been fighting huge FWs and even some LWs beating basically all of them (he was beating Hendo before the injury).

It used to be the UFC, but after the design change I’d go with Bellator.

I would fucking love to see Patricio in the UFC, that dude is a straight G!

I actually like the new design more than the old one. The old one felt too pro-wrestling. This one is slick. Bellator’s belt is legit too. Both better than the old UFC belt imho.

Bellator is nicer.

Also Henry and Pitbull working together? Iron sharpens iron.

Patricio is one of the most underrated guys ever. He could be a BW but he fights at 145, beat the shit out of Benson Henderson at 155 (freak injury lost him the fight) and is going up to fight Michael Chandler. Little fellow has big balls.
He is a must watch for every MMA fan.

Bellator is nicer.

Patricio is one of the most underrated guys ever. He could be a BW but he fights at 145, beat the shit out of Benson Henderson at 155 (freak injury lost him the fight) and is going up to fight Michael Chandler. Little fellow has big balls.

Bellators belt looks better but i like the individualisation and personalisation aspects of the new UFC belt

They both kinda suck

Bellator is nicer.

Chandler is gonna fuck him up bad just like he did too his big bro . Not gonna be too good for lil bull . And I don't think he is underrated at all a bit overrated maybe . Opinions we all have em though I guess . How long will he last against Chandler ?

So you think he makes it past 1 or put to sleep like big bro in highlight fashion like him ?

The Bellator belt steals the show 100%. The old UFC belts were never really "COOL", but they weren't garbage like the new ones either. Now it just looks like a REPLICA WWE BELT!

wwe_replica_titles_by_imranbecks-d4dobzk.png

The last one reminds me of the OLD UFC belt...while the middle (and top) reminds me of the NEW UFC belt.
Really ? The bellator belt looks like the old wcw tag team belt qith a new paint job awful belt ...

Chandler is gonna fuck him up bad just like he did too his big bro . Not gonna be too good for lil bull . And I don't think he is underrated at all a bit overrated maybe . Opinions we all have em though I guess . How long will he last against Chandler ?

So you think he makes it past 1 or put to sleep like big bro in highlight fashion like him ?
Wait.. Patricio is way better than Patricky.

Chandler is hittable, slower and has less tools in the stand up than lol Pitbull. I think he loses the stand up here (but can land something big and kill Patricio).
I think his size and wrestling will be too much.

Chandler I think its way more overrated than Pitbull.

BTW.. what the fuck is wrong with these brazilians parents? Patricky/Patricio.. both nicknamed pitbull. Then Nogs.. Antonio Rodrigo and Antonio Rogerio, minotauro/minotoro? The fuck?

New belts are disgustingly bad for UFC

Just another way ESPN is putting their hands in the cookie jar

It is what it is..

I don't dislike the new belt.. not because it's the best but because the old one wasn't the best either..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back