Who has better belt: UFC or Bellator? Cejudo and Pitbull flexing with their belts

Wait.. Patricio is way better than Patricky.

Chandler is hittable, slower and has less tools in the stand up than lol Pitbull. I think he loses the stand up here (but can land something big and kill Patricio).
I think his size and wrestling will be too much.

Chandler I think its way more overrated than Pitbull.

BTW.. what the fuck is wrong with these brazilians parents? Patricky/Patricio.. both nicknamed pitbull. Then Nogs.. Antonio Rodrigo and Antonio Rogerio, minotauro/minotoro? The fuck?
Brazilians are weird lol they get hit in the head a lot so they make it easier to remember I guess lol ?

I can see Chandler wrestling the hell out of him the strength difference is gonna be massive .

And I think you are right pitbull has more tools I just don't think he will have the power to keep Michael off him.

And Chandler will end up catching him with that right hand bomb when pitbull thinks he is gonna shoot . And he is gonna throw a overhand right catching him flush and putting him spark out I'm predicting late 2nd rd .

They should really get rid of the whole belt thing and go with something more fresh and diverse... like championship suspenders or slippers

DC is the current holder of the Saku Belt, the best belt to have.

GOAT belt

egpclh.jpg

Back