Who has a better resume and career? Conor or Jose?

Gearc10

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Reading all this rubbish that Jose is one of the greatest fighters of all time but Conor isn't.

PROVE IT!

Conor is the greatest featherweight of all time, and when comparing his career as a whole to Aldo...there's no comparison.

Most of Aldo's biggest wins wasn't even in the UFC.

With exception to an older Edgar.

Don't @ me.

tenor.gif

Reading all this rubbish that Jose is one of the greatest fighters of all time but Conor isn't.

PROVE IT!

Conor is the greatest featherweight of all time, and when comparing his career as a whole to Aldo...there's no comparison.
You say "PROVE IT" and then spew some shit without proving anything

Aldo's resume speaks for itself. Conor's does too, but it doesn't hold up to Aldo's. Not even fucking close.

Who's better*, a running back who had 11 1,400 yard seasons and was MVP 9 of 11 years...

Or a running back who had 3 exceptional years of over 2,000 yards each and was MVP the other 2? And captured the imagination of every sports fan (not just NFL fans) and made lots of money doing so?

If you need me to, I can extend this out to another sport if you prefer.

*let's go ahead and define "better" a few different ways:
1. who had a better career?
2. who was the better player?
3. who had a better legacy?
4. who will be remembered longer?

The answer is, of course, 42. But your question needs more work for you to understand the answer.

Last edited:
Conor is the obivious answer. Nobody even knew about the sport befoer he made it popular.

Aldo, clearly. He's one of two fighters who went an entire decade undefeated, most of that time fighting elite competition.

Conor will never match that. At this point, he's got no real intention of being a "regular" fighter again
Conor beat better fighters....

Most of Aldo's biggest wins wasn't even in the UFC.

With exception to an older Edgar.

Don't @ me.
UFC didn't have a FW division for decades, that's why.

And most of the featherweights he fought and beat in the WEC went on to fight in the UFC when it finally had a FW division. Then got seven wins in a row, all title fights, in the UFC.

Aldo by a landslide.

Well it depends what you mean by "better". W/L ratio. Title reign, income, strength of schedule?

If the goal of your career is in any way tied to fame, breaking records, or money the answer is Conor.

If it's to establish yourself as the best in your sport in your class it Aldo.

Pretty much anything else is BS or subjective.

You say "PROVE IT" and then spew some shit without proving anything

Aldo's resume speaks for itself. Conor's does too, but it doesn't hold up to Aldo's. Not even fucking close.

I would say Knocking Jose out in 13 seconds, staying undefeated in the UFC FW division and beatung max would make Conor a better FW alone.

Back