Who had greater Daddy Issues?

Nobody cares

Bullshit
You've been nerding this shit up since grade school.
I even saw your dweeb collection on ebay.

You're the same guy that believes MM can thrash Shaquille O' Neal

Any of the female performers in the 'Cum Farting Cocktails' series prob have big time daddy issues.

Also I don't think growing up on Tatooine is what you would call a "picture perfect childhood."
Places like Naboo seems better suited to hold that title.

Michael Corleone. No way in hell he could fill his dads shoes. He tried, but couldnt. There were no real tragedies under Vito's watch and Michael had a ton. How did Vito lead, and people seemed to love him and gravitate towards him, yet Michael continued to alienate his closest loved ones. It consumed Michael.

Darth Vader has no dad. That's so fucked up it affected Jake Lloyd the rest of his life.

I am kind of ashamed at myself for not getting this reference.
This is the first you've heard of Alexis Texas?
tumblr_mj1yx14EuM1rjl16lo1_250.gif

Batman. Dad>No dad.

I think Alfred is Bruce's biological father. That's why he stayed with him after his parents died. After all, why did the courts give custody to the butler, rather than to Bruce's grandparents, an uncle or an aunt. Wouldn't the courts give legal guardianship to relatives?

Plus, Jeremy Irons looks more like an older Ben Afleck than Jeffery Dean Morgan.

Now, the real question is: If Batman is the world's greatest detective, then why hasn't he figured it out?

I think Alfred is Bruce's biological father. That's why he stayed with him after his parents died. After all, why did the courts give custody to the butler, rather than to Bruce's grandparents, an uncle or an aunt. Wouldn't the courts give legal guardianship to relatives?

Plus, Jeremy Irons looks more like an older Ben Afleck than Jeffery Dean Morgan.

Now, the real question is: If Batman is the world's greatest detective, then why hasn't he figured it out?

I bet Rachel is actually his sister.

<7>

article-0-1739E633000005DC-709_638x489.jpg

I'll just leave the hulkster and his daughter here....

I thought the opening post would be about females I was cracking up when it was Star Wars characters.

Back